MsNormaJ
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Statue with the spear

[Post New]by MsNormaJ on Sep 8, 11 10:19 PM
How do i get the spear out of the statue's hand? Help, please? I have 2 mosaic pieces, 1 pin, 1 wheel and 1 horseshoe.

Edited on 09/08/2011 at 10:23:21 PM PST

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

Re:Statue with the spear

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Sep 9, 11 12:12 AM
In the next **** screen forward you will get acid.

MsNormaJ
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by MsNormaJ on Sep 9, 11 1:36 AM
Thank you Rebeca_Lily! It took me forever to figure out that i could move past that silly statue.

tuttepeever
Herring
Herring
366 Posts

[Post New]by tuttepeever on Sep 9, 11 2:14 AM
Wish I knew what the xxxx forward screen is since I can't go anywhere but backwards. Are we talking about the same statue? I am talking about the screen shot of a torse with a spear in the hand and you have to pick up the spear head. Where it says it has a firm grip. This is after the broken window. I can't get past this so would appreciate any help if possible.

Sorry, I figured it out. I wasn't aware that there was an up arrow next to that screenshot.

Edited on 09/09/2011 at 2:16:11 AM PST

[Post New]by Calisto1979 on Sep 27, 11 6:09 AM
tuttepeever wrote:Wish I knew what the xxxx forward screen is since I can't go anywhere but backwards. Are we talking about the same statue? I am talking about the screen shot of a torse with a spear in the hand and you have to pick up the spear head. Where it says it has a firm grip. This is after the broken window. I can't get past this so would appreciate any help if possible.

Sorry, I figured it out. I wasn't aware that there was an up arrow next to that screenshot.

GOD BLESS YOU FOR YOUR COMMENT! I spent four days going back and forth and had no idea I could actually move past that stupid statue! Thank you so much!

Go to: