brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

Comments for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Sept 9, 2011

[Post New]by brookings on Sep 9, 11 4:14 AM
It is taking so long to down load I may just give up. Others have said the same thing. What's the deal?

Update: As I was leaving my computer, I noticed that this game is on the desk top. I clicked on it and it told me that my trial time has expired! Did my trial time include the time it took to down load?

You can keep this game BFG.

Edited on 09/09/2011 at 4:31:50 AM PST

brookings
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
454 Posts

Re:Comments for Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Sept 9, 2011

[Post New]by brookings on Sep 9, 11 4:27 AM
The game finally downloaded, but it would never finish activating. Going back to sleep. It seems this game may have problems, not a good start when one cannot even play it. See what new game tomorrow brings.

[Post New]by jacki_mo on Sep 9, 11 5:47 AM
Hi Fishies
Have had no trouble downloading or activating this game. The whole process took about 10minutes & now i'm off to play.

bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

[Post New]by bratzgram on Sep 9, 11 6:02 AM
I have been waiting for this to come out in SE. I indulge in a CE once in a while but to many just don't fit in the budget.

I read that some are having download problems. I didn't but due to the Hughes Net restrictions I can only download this amount between 3 am and 7 am. I get up in the middle of the night and start it. It's always done when I get up in the am.

Loved this demo so i am off to buy it.

barbee44
Clownfish
Clownfish
667 Posts

[Post New]by barbee44 on Sep 9, 11 6:39 AM
I'm no longer even demoing IHOGS with junk piles. I can see from the thumbnail it's junk piles.

Actually, I'm getting sick of hidden object scenes. I still like the FROGS but I haven't seen any lately.

MarpleLover
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,415 Posts

[Post New]by MarpleLover on Sep 9, 11 7:15 AM
Tried the demo with no problems. As I own the first Redemption Cemetery, I will buy the sequel. Like how the music is just like the original.

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Sep 9, 11 9:03 AM
Mine downloaded & activated just fine (Vista 32-bit)

[Post New]by wolffiveclaw on Sep 9, 11 9:15 AM
Anyone know what the game is like?

GrandWeeze
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by GrandWeeze on Sep 9, 11 9:32 AM
This SE is the first time I demo-ed this game and it's one of the few times I haven't asked for tutorial help. Certainly didn't need it as it runs the way most games do. It took me an hour to finish the demo, but I felt it was super easy - the H0 scenes and the puzzles, which aren't my forte. The story does grab me, but I don't think it's worth buying.

vibtek
Clownfish
Clownfish
539 Posts

[Post New]by vibtek on Sep 10, 11 1:32 AM
The game is kind of creepy but you are rescuing the souls of children while rescuing your own. It did just fine down loading , but my computer needs working on anyway. If you are on dsl it down load faster, if you are on dailup it will be way slower about downloading.
I haven't reached the end but I would like see what happens.

sunnyrocks
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

[Post New]by sunnyrocks on Sep 10, 11 6:25 AM
Hi Everyone,

I had no problem downloading Demo, I have played for 30 min and the only problem I have found is the oh, about 30 sec delay between each scene as you move around. Not sure why. Other than that so far I think it is a great easy game, enjoying the story. Think I will buy it.

Have a great day.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 11, 11 9:42 AM
Just finished. I thought it was a great game -- the whole thing, once I found out how stupid I was being about the punch cards. Really enjoyed it, and will probably play it again some time in the future.

fabes
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by fabes on Sep 11, 11 10:23 AM
I really did not enjoy this game at all. Not one of ers best game, i found it to be very boring and slow.

fabes
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

I really did not enjoy this game at all. Not one of ers best game, i found it to be very boring and slow.

fabes
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

fabes
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

fabes
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by fabes on Sep 11, 11 10:26 AM
Ireally did not enjoy this game as much as the other ers games. I found it to be very boring and slow going not much going on.

Go to: