1misssam
Squid
Squid
76 Posts

WALKTHROUGH?

[Post New]by 1misssam on Sep 9, 11 6:41 AM
Are there any plans to create a walkthrough for this game??

Re:WALKTHROUGH?

[Post New]by Underthebridge on Sep 10, 11 11:20 AM
Yes they really help..come on developers..help us out...Thank you

Kayen59
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

[Post New]by Kayen59 on Sep 10, 11 12:11 PM
The walkthrought is integrated into the game, it is under the menu button in the game intself.

[Post New]by ladycass on Sep 10, 11 6:51 PM
Strategy Guide isn't there for me at all.

[Post New]by jools2002 on Sep 11, 11 8:41 AM
Agreed..the strategy guide does not open. Really needs a walkthrough. Half way through and I am stuck

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 11, 11 11:09 AM
Hi fishies,

You should see a button for the walkthrough below the 'Menu' button in the bottom-left corner of your screen during gameplay. You can also access it from the Main Menu by clicking on the 'More Info' button.

If you're still not seeing the walkthrough button, please try uninstalling and reinstalling your game to see if that helps. If not, please contact Tech Support for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 09/11/2011 at 11:10:47 AM PST

[Post New]by wendylee03 on Sep 11, 11 7:08 PM
bfgHondo wrote:Hi fishies,

You should see a button for the walkthrough below the 'Menu' button in the bottom-left corner of your screen during gameplay. You can also access it from the Main Menu by clicking on the 'More Info' button.

If you're still not seeing the walkthrough button, please try <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=492">uninstalling and reinstalling</a> your game to see if that helps. If not, please contact <a href="http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/144284.page">Tech Support</a> for further assistance.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

I have the button and still can't use the guide, it doesn't open at all.

carkopp
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by carkopp on Sep 12, 11 11:39 AM
I can't UNDERSTAND STRATEGY book! Talk about being an idiot!

safarinow
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by safarinow on Sep 24, 11 2:54 PM
I have a problem understanding the Strategy Guides but never with a Walkthrough. Boy do I feel dumb.

Sjlovescc
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by Sjlovescc on Sep 24, 11 9:09 PM
Yes, I too am stuck; I can't even find the place to which the strategy guide refers.

[Post New]by JerryPartin on Sep 26, 11 3:28 PM
I'm almost at the end of my game. I don't have any idea where to go from here. I'm where the cave is and all I have left is a cable and a lump of coal where he goes into the maze after the dwarf. Where do I go from here. He says he has to fix the lighting system before he go any farther. He just fixed the gas ?lamp? or is that the end ???

[Post New]by JerryPartin on Sep 26, 11 3:28 PM
I'm almost at the end of my game. I don't have any idea where to go from here. I'm where the cave is and all I have left is a cable and a lump of coal where he goes into the maze after the dwarf. Where do I go from here. He says he has to fix the lighting system before he go any farther. He just fixed the gas ?lamp? or is that the end ???

Go to: