yogagirl50
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

Coal to reveal the labyrinth directions

[Post New]by yogagirl50 on Sep 9, 11 7:43 AM
I do not have any coal in my inventory, and I can't find any. Please help!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

Re:Coal to reveal the labyrinth directions

[Post New]by peglegann on Sep 9, 11 8:11 AM
If you are at the place where the fire is
Highlight to read.

The coal is on your right

Hope this helps

yogagirl50
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by yogagirl50 on Sep 9, 11 8:14 AM
Do you mean the room with the furnace and the big coal pile? Because I can't pick anything up there. Is there another fire?

Thank you so much for helping - so frustrating to be stuck in a place and unable to proceed!

peglegann
Stingray
Stingray
5,174 Posts

[Post New]by peglegann on Sep 9, 11 8:21 AM
So sorry yogagirl, I could be way behind you. Looking at other posts here you may possibly be looking for ?"charcoal"? Did you already pick up coal for the furnace?
I have been completely taking my time with this game, that I think a snail could beat me!
Someone will be along soon to help.

[Post New]by ehtdeb on Sep 9, 11 12:23 PM
Where is the coal to reveal message!!!

Coal to reveal the labyrinth directions

[Post New]by babzy1 on Sep 9, 11 1:28 PM
yogagirl50 wrote:I do not have any coal in my inventory, and I can't find any. Please help!

yogagirl50
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by yogagirl50 on Sep 9, 11 1:30 PM
It's in the mayor's house, in the scene with the golden apple tree. On the left side of the screen, look just to the right of the doorway.

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Sep 9, 11 8:07 PM
Huh? I've looked everywhere and clicked everywhere including the mayor's house and I still can't find it! I'm so close to the end, this is driving me nuts!!!

Please help me.. I'm at my wits end with this game!!

yogagirl50 wrote:It's in the mayor's house, in the scene with the golden apple tree. On the left side of the screen, look just to the right of the doorway.

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Sep 9, 11 8:07 PM
Huh? I've looked everywhere and clicked everywhere including the mayor's house and I still can't find it! I'm so close to the end, this is driving me nuts!!!

yogagirl50 wrote:It's in the mayor's house, in the scene with the golden apple tree. On the left side of the screen, look just to the right of the doorway.

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Sep 9, 11 8:09 PM

Ktallia
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by Ktallia on Sep 9, 11 8:09 PM

mpeek99
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by mpeek99 on Sep 10, 11 12:06 PM
It's in the mayor's house, in the scene with the golden apple tree. On the left side of the screen,On the wall

Go to: