More Jigsaw games

[Post New]by skovtrold on Sep 9, 11 3:11 PM
I would like lot´s more jigsaw games to choose from!!!! Anyone else out there?????? and what can we do about it????

soblessed57
Manatee
Manatee
3,780 Posts

Re:More Jigsaw games

[Post New]by soblessed57 on Sep 9, 11 5:06 PM
Do you have Jigsaw Mania and Jigsaw Puzzle 2 from here?

You can only get the wonderful Jigsaw Mania by doing an online search,then the link here at BFG will show up. It does not show up in the All Games Forums!

[Post New]by brcaaucy2012 on May 12, 13 5:50 PM
I have spent many hours on the few jigsaw puzzles you offer and would like more available to it's members. I like the format for Jigs@w Puzzle 2 and Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum 2. I don't want trays or hints just the old fashioned types. Please advise.

[Post New]by shmissy on Jun 14, 13 9:34 PM
brcaaucy2012 wrote:I have spent many hours on the few jigsaw puzzles you offer and would like more available to it's members. I like the format for Jigs@w Puzzle 2 and Jigsaw Puzzle Platinum 2. I don't want trays or hints just the old fashioned types. Please advise.

[Post New]by shmissy on Jun 14, 13 9:36 PM
I too would love for you to get MORE jigsaws. Big Fish is a huge gaming place, why dont you have heaps of jigsaws. Please help us to relax with your games.

[Post New]by minniesamson on Jan 21, 14 7:14 AM
You can easily create new jigsaw puzzles by using your own photos or photos found on the internet.

Go to: