Game Frozen

[Post New]by kerrikowal on Sep 9, 11 3:43 PM
I have obtained the boat hook, the empty canteen and the screwdriver in the first scene and am unable to "move" or "zoom" anywhere. Cannot go upstairs or back into the cabin. Cannot "zoom" to the panel that I am supposed to work on now. Just frozen. I deleted the game and re-downloaded it and still have the same problem.

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:Game Frozen

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Sep 9, 11 4:09 PM
Hi, Kerrikowal. I just finished this game, and let me tell you, you will find a lot of "freezes" during it. As I did not want to uninstall, I just waited and waited and when the game decided to do it, it "unfroze" so I kept playing. But as I said, I experienced a lot of freezes. Just be patient, if you can. Another good game with glitches and upsets. This is becoming our daily bread regarding games.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

Re:Game Frozen

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 9, 11 4:18 PM
Hey kerrikowal,

If you haven't already, I would recommend getting in touch with Tech Support (you can click on this link) with a Dr. Felix report so that our reps can work on getting this freeze in the game resolved.

The best thing to do with any technical issues is to get in touch with our Support Team so that they can work with you to fix any problems. This is also the best way to help escalate any issues recurring amongst several players.

Since there's a tech issues thread in this Forum, I'll be locking this thread, but please post any further questions or issues here. Thank you!

-bfgArnoStyx

Go to: