Mayors Bleeding

[Post New]by nutmeg2006 on Sep 9, 11 5:26 PM
How do I stop the Mayors bleeding Totally stuck right now

Re:Mayors Bleeding

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Sep 9, 11 5:43 PM
you have to complete a few more scenes then you will get a bandage to take to him

[Post New]by Calisto1979 on Sep 23, 11 12:22 PM
hookedonHOG wrote:you have to complete a few more scenes then you will get a bandage to take to him

Can you PLEASE be more specific? I am here in Ukraine, my strategy guide is not active, I have a pin, a wheel, 2/4 parts of mosaic and 1/2 horse shoes. I have walked all around and I can't even find any zone I could search! I have no idea how to stop mayor's bleeding or get into demons' zone out of the tower's zone! PPPPlease! I am going nuts here!

MYsQisHy
Clownfish
Clownfish
935 Posts

[Post New]by MYsQisHy on Sep 24, 11 6:30 PM
have u talked to the mayor he would of given you a knight, then in the same room click on the cabnit and do the hidden object scence were you will get a lighter hope this helps dont want to give to much away and runin the game

MYsQisHy
Clownfish
Clownfish
935 Posts

[Post New]by MYsQisHy on Sep 24, 11 6:34 PM
have you yalked to the mayor he will of given you a knight, then staying in same room therses a cabnit click on it to do a hidden object scene where you will get a lighter then search boys room hope this helps dont want to give to much away and ruin the game for u

MYsQisHy
Clownfish
Clownfish
935 Posts

[Post New]by MYsQisHy on Sep 24, 11 6:35 PM
oops my bad i didnt think my first 1 posted

[Post New]by Calisto1979 on Sep 27, 11 6:02 AM
MYsQisHy wrote:oops my bad i didnt think my first 1 posted

Yes, I did talk to a mayor and he told me to go to the second floor into his son's room. I can't remember him giving me anything - maybe he did, because the cabinet is not active, and the only things active in that scene are the mayor himself and that huge statue where I am supposed to somehow take the arrow out.
If my head bursts and I die, you are to blame!

Go to: