ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

Gate to the Hidden City

[Post New]by ubydudy on Sep 10, 11 10:50 AM
I am at the gate and have found everything (I think). I have a vase and a black hanging or wall lantern but no place to put them. Each of the three areas says that nothing can be done there. When I try to go thru the gate to the city it says I can't because I haven't completed all of the outside pieces. What have I done wrong? The game seems simple enough but this has me stumped.

Re:Gate to the Hidden City

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Sep 10, 11 12:29 PM
LOL your not the only one.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Sep 11, 11 1:54 AM
Since I do not know exactly where in the game you are, I am not able to answer your question, so this is what I suggest you do.

I highly recommend using the walkthrough (WT). Scroll to the top of this forum and look for the WT link. The WT literally walks you through the entire game, scene by scene. Once the WT is open, scroll down to the area you are currently working in. The game is divided into chapters, so it is easy to find the section you need in the WT. From here, you can study each scene in that chapter and read the directions to see what you have missed.

Hope this helps.

[Post New]by tigress1_2u on Sep 11, 11 12:16 PM
I looked every where and there is no walkthrough for Hidden Mysteries: The forbidden City any help on this one plz?

ubydudy
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by ubydudy on Sep 11, 11 3:04 PM
Thanks lovetoocraft. When I put my problem in, the Walkthrough was not there. Hopefully I can find an answer & go on. But thanks for responding anyway. Nice to know you fishies are out there to help me when I have a brain cramp.

lovetoocraft
Herring
Herring
314 Posts

[Post New]by lovetoocraft on Sep 11, 11 10:41 PM
YW ubydudy. I try to answer any questions that I have an answer for.

Tigress1 2u...the walkthrough is at the top of this forum, the 2nd link. Here is the WT addy:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/hidden-mysteries-the-forbidden-city-walkthrough?npc=social&npv1=eng&npv2=fr&npv3=bfg&npv4=eng&npv5=hiddenmysforbiwt&npv6=20110910&npi=engfrbfgenghiddenmysforbiwt20110910

Just copy and paste the above address into your addy bar.

Have a Happy

Go to: