lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Use of Bonus Credits to purchase CE's?

[Post New]by lvfao on Sep 10, 11 1:27 PM
Hey ! what say you to letting us use a couple of bonus credits on these CE's? I think it would be wonderful if we could, because i have so many that i will lose, or have lost, because it seems to be getting rare for the se's to be as good...Please?
please please please please please, etc etc etc!

grandmab3248
Herring
Herring
342 Posts

Use of Bonus Credits to purchase CE's?

[Post New]by grandmab3248 on Sep 15, 11 10:24 PM
lvfao wrote:Hey ! what say you to letting us use a couple of bonus credits on these CE's? I think it would be wonderful if we could, because i have so many that i will lose, or have lost, because it seems to be getting rare for the se's to be as good...Please?
please please please please please, etc etc etc!

Are you talking about full punch card credits? I put out a plea a few days ago on another forum for all gamers to flood BFG with requests to allow us to use say 2 full punch cards to purchase CEs since there are so few good SEs available. Right now I have 3 full punch cards and am working on the fourth, and one expires at the end of the month. So folks, what do you say??????? Write BFG PLEASE?????

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re:Use of Bonus Credits to purchase CE's?

[Post New]by lvfao on Sep 24, 11 2:37 PM
hey grandmab, yes maam! i was up to 8 punch card credits/bonus credits, whatev...have been going to the various blogs to get ideas on which se's on which to use them...did get lucky a couple of times, which is nice...ie Vampire Saga: Welcome to Hell Lock, and the latest elephant game. still have 5-6 to try, will post if they are my ...

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:Use of Bonus Credits to purchase CE's?

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Sep 24, 11 2:41 PM
I hope it's soon now that the GM seems to have settled down - but this has been on the books for a year now, so don't hold your breath.

Go to: