Need pocket dragon for **** scene in elder's house

[Post New]by oldecat on Sep 10, 11 4:58 PM
It is supposed to appear according to the owl and the strategy guide to light the fireplace so that the star (last hidden object) will light. But even when the owl says it is there, I can't find it. Any thoughts?

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

Need pocket dragon for **** scene in elder's house

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 10, 11 6:34 PM
oldecat wrote:It is supposed to appear according to the owl and the strategy guide to light the fireplace so that the star (last hidden object) will light. But even when the owl says it is there, I can't find it. Any thoughts?
Did you look within the scene and not on the border where it normally is? I think the pocket dragon is in the middle of the scene.

Edited on 09/10/2011 at 6:36:59 PM PST

Re:Need pocket dragon for **** scene in elder's house

[Post New]by tybeau on Sep 16, 11 4:25 AM
H i i cant find the pocket dragon anywhere in the scene looked in the middle around the edges everywhere....HELP

[Post New]by butterflyqueen on Sep 23, 11 11:05 PM
Pocket dragon disappears as soon as I enter the hidden object scene. When I move back he's sitting down the bottom but he can't light the fire. This seems to be an error as I can't get past this point.

nwl43
Stingray
Stingray
4,931 Posts

[Post New]by nwl43 on Sep 24, 11 5:46 AM
The pocket dragon is sitting on a stool in the middle of the HOG scene. After you use him to light the fire he will return to his regular place.

Go to: