oo7julee
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

cave

[Post New]by oo7julee on Sep 11, 11 1:28 PM
Hi, I'm stuck in the cave. I followed the SG and can't go any further in game. There a control there but I can't make it do any thing. Julee

Misty36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:cave

[Post New]by Misty36 on Sep 11, 11 7:34 PM
I am stuck as well because I don't have any coal to color the instructions with and can't find a way to get any coal. I went and made the tap for the potion and did all that, but I don't have any coal for the instructions for the cave maze. HELP!!!

Linda1210
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Linda1210 on Sep 11, 11 7:48 PM
In the Mayor's house (I think), in the room where you had to put the wheel on the chair, theres a spot on the wall at the entrance where you get a soul jar. There's a piece of coal right next to the jar

Misty36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Misty36 on Sep 11, 11 7:51 PM
Linda1210 wrote:In the Mayor's house (I think), in the room where you had to put the wheel on the chair, theres a spot on the wall at the entrance where you get a soul jar. There's a piece of coal right next to the jar

You have just ROCKED my entire world! You are so right, of course, and I would have never found that! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!

[Post New]by Egyptiancat on Sep 12, 11 11:43 AM
I got the light fixed but can't find control box? I've done the thing with the coal too. SG says look at back of wall but I still can't find anything. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by gottobestrange on Sep 16, 11 11:12 PM
i am in the cave fixed the light; table on the right has a locked cupboard can't find the key, tried to go down the tunel & it wants a control for the light.
Help .... please.

[Post New]by Jacksonheights on Apr 3, 13 7:30 PM
You must use the piece of coal on the paper that's on the chair. Then you can proceed forward to the controls that control the light. Only then will the controls work. I couldn't figure out how to make my controls move until I went back one screen and handled the coal first. Hours of frustration!

Go to: