Re:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum

[Post New]by nn74ro on Jun 23, 08 11:42 AM
Need help with this game..need combination for safe in cellar and how to operate same

[Post New]by megray on Jun 23, 08 4:13 PM
nn74ro wrote:Need help with this game..need combination for safe in cellar and how to operate same

Hi, the number is 012932. It will still not allow you to open it. I will tell you what to do tomorrow as I am going to bed, just finished work and knacked. Cheers, Graham.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jun 24, 08 9:01 AM
Hi Graham. The bucket at the well needs to be filled up with water before you are actually kidnapped and tied up in the shed. If you had saved your game at some point before this event, load the game from this point and fill up the bucket. Then once you escape from the shed you can go grab the bucket and then quickly put out the fire.

[Post New]by megray on Jun 24, 08 9:04 AM
bfgErie wrote:Hi Graham. The bucket at the well needs to be filled up with water before you are actually kidnapped and tied up in the shed. If you had saved your game at some point before this event, load the game from this point and fill up the bucket. Then once you escape from the shed you can go grab the bucket and then quickly put out the fire.[/quote

Hi, Thanks for the info, I had a feeling that this would be the case.
Silly me has not saved the game. Will I have to start again from the very beginning?
Many Thanks, Graham.

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Jul 8, 08 11:36 AM
I need help please. The fire in the shed I know I have to fill the bucket with water from the well, and I have also saved the game but it still does not work.
I have uninstalled my original version and re installed, I feel there must be somthing I am doing wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

Edited on 07/09/2008 at 4:25:07 AM PST

lizdanny
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,252 Posts

[Post New]by lizdanny on Jul 10, 08 11:19 AM
Hi

If any one is having a problem with the fire. (The post above is mine but I found a solution) I went to the river instead of the well and took the bucket with me , filled it with water and used it on the fire I had to go back a second time to get more water and it worked fine. Hope this helps some one.

unicorn22
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Welcome to Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum

[Post New]by unicorn22 on Sep 6, 08 7:12 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i am having trouble getting batteries for my flashlight no matter what i do she never asks me if i need them. i went down to the tunnell into the speakeasy. said my batteries were going dead. so i did like the strategy guide said and went to ems but nothing happens.

[Post New]by suzie37a on Sep 10, 08 7:18 AM
help please I just stated the game and I cannot get anywhere that much. I also cannot get the boat thing right. Where is the sandpaper or something like that. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me.

[Post New]by suzie37a on Sep 10, 08 8:43 AM
prpldva wrote:
suzie37a wrote:help please I just stated the game and I cannot get anywhere that much. I also cannot get the boat thing right. Where is the sandpaper or something like that. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me.

Hi Suzie37- I think you get the sandpaper from the birdwatching guy, but i don't think you need it for the boat. You have to get the sparkplug.
I have the sparkplug but my boat blows up.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 10, 08 8:48 AM
suzie37a wrote:
prpldva wrote:
suzie37a wrote:help please I just stated the game and I cannot get anywhere that much. I also cannot get the boat thing right. Where is the sandpaper or something like that. I would greatly appreciate it if someone could help me.

Hi Suzie37- I think you get the sandpaper from the birdwatching guy, but i don't think you need it for the boat. You have to get the sparkplug.
I have the sparkplug but my boat blows up.

aha! You have to adjust the settings. Look under the lid. Set the upper-right one to the middle position with two clicks, and the lower-left one to the bottom position with one click.

[Post New]by number6fan60 on Sep 15, 08 3:20 PM
can't get red to say camo clothing, what is wrong

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 15, 08 3:33 PM
number6fan60 wrote:can't get red to say camo clothing, what is wrong

These games are very linear- It means that you need to do something else first. What are the last few things you have done?

willowb
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by willowb on Jan 4, 09 8:20 AM
I love the Nancy Drew games. I wish BFG would offer more of them more often, or games of a similar vein. Getting really tired of playing HO games.

AngieRN
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by AngieRN on Jan 6, 09 10:01 AM
I want to find a good Nancy Drew game.. the first two I played were pretty good.. Castle Malloy and Crystal Skull.. but was very disappointed in Venice. What are some other games in this genre, with good puzzles that are good?

[Post New]by rosgalrev on Mar 8, 09 3:29 PM
im really stuck getting the fire out im just too slow help please

[Post New]by reatreever on Jun 19, 09 3:05 PM
unicorn22 wrote:
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Nancy Drew: Ghost Dogs of Moon Lake players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
i am having trouble getting batteries for my flashlight no matter what i do she never asks me if i need them. i went down to the tunnell into the speakeasy. said my batteries were going dead. so i did like the strategy guide said and went to ems but nothing happens.

Edited on 06/19/2009 at 3:18:35 PM PST

[Post New]by reatreever on Jun 19, 09 3:17 PM
reatreever wrote:
unicorn22 wrote:

[Post New]by reeter on Sep 12, 09 12:16 PM
I am stuck at the tombstone. I have the walkthrough and it says to flip the W twice and the O twice and turn the 4th letter to D. That doesn't work. ..... any other ideas?

danajoy
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by danajoy on Sep 15, 09 4:33 PM
This is my fourth, and I am DETERMINED, last Nancy Drew Game!!!

I can't find the map to begin with. I've been lost in the woods and had to start all over, with all that BORING yak yak yak.

Now I found the boat, the X O - stupid stuff under the lid. NOTHING MAKES SENSE even in the logical way.

$38 down the hole for the first three games, and there'll never be a fifth!!!

LIFE'S TOO SHORT!!!!

popcorn_20000
Marlin
Marlin
8,219 Posts

[Post New]by popcorn_20000 on Jun 1, 11 6:08 PM
I really enjoyed this one...
I had no problems with graphics or sound or game play.
I liked the story line, although did find naviagting the woods alittle difficult....

Go to: