bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Post any Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Sep 12, 11 1:19 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

scs2
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:Post any Profiler: The Hopscotch Killer technical issues here only

[Post New]by scs2 on Sep 12, 11 3:14 PM
This is posted as a second thread, but I think it's a technical problem. Played the first scene 3 times, using a hint for the second "donut" on the last two. Clicked repeatedly over the entire area marked by the hint. No donut visible, no donut retrievable. Think I'd go with what the reviewer who called it "outdated" and "ghastly" said.

mlbmama
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by mlbmama on Nov 8, 11 5:03 PM
the donut was not on my screen either...just too far over on the right and out of reach! another disappointing game I'll have to give an F!

[Post New]by Dasny960 on Nov 9, 11 4:33 PM
I got as far as the garage explosion and the dummy body parts. I clicked on the burnt letter multiple times but game program did not recognize this. Thanks.

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

[Post New]by alowan on Nov 11, 11 3:06 PM
Same as Dasny. I could not pick up the burnt letter.

[Post New]by peachygirl45 on Jan 8, 13 12:45 AM
I too cannot open the "burnt letter." Such a bummer! I clicked on it multiple times and nothing. It was actually highlighting so I knew it had to be the burnt letter they were asking for but I went ahead and used up a "hint" anyway and sure enough, it highlighted that same thing. I clicked on it again...and again...and again...and it just plain wouldn't recognize my click and open!

So apparently, this is an obvious glitch in the game since we're all experiencing it. Is Big Fish going to issue a CORRECTED VERSION OF THE GAME THAT WE ALL PAID FOR? I don't think that would be an unreasonable request of us. If there's no response from them via this Forum, I guess I'll go ahead and email their Customer Service and ask for either a CORRECTED VERSION or A REFUND. They've always been pretty good at responding when I've had an issue with one of their games.

Go to: