crossbills
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

making of the potion

[Post New]by crossbills on Sep 12, 11 8:31 AM
I am stuck in the room where the keg is and tap and mug but nothing comes ot and i have all the ingredients to make the potion but do not know how to get into the big vat to make the darn stuff...please help.....crossbills

Re:making of the potion

[Post New]by CPCrafting on Sep 12, 11 3:49 PM
Ok you said that you have all the ingredients so all you have to do is click on the pressure gauge to open it. Do remember to put them in, in the order that they are listed on the recipe.

1st. Click on big vat. 2. Place recipe on the side board. 3. place any and all ingredients down beside recipe. 4. Click on the pressure valve area to open. 5. Place first recipe item inside vat. 6. click on "stick" beside vat to stir ingredients. 7. set pressure and temp. 8. do same for each ingredient.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 13, 11 5:36 AM
I also have a potion question. I get ingredients 1,3 and 4 to work fine -- needle goes to the proper color. When I do ingredient 2, it stays in the color for ingredient 1. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a glitch? I've already reset 4 times and am tempted to skip, except it's such an easy puzzle, I don't want to.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Sep 13, 11 6:14 AM
jennsmom wrote:I also have a potion question. I get ingredients 1,3 and 4 to work fine -- needle goes to the proper color. When I do ingredient 2, it stays in the color for ingredient 1. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a glitch? I've already reset 4 times and am tempted to skip, except it's such an easy puzzle, I don't want to.

Tried it two more times, following colors, and numbers and the second retry worked. Have no idea why it didn't work the first 5 times. I'm happy it finally did, though.

Go to: