pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

The Rope 2nd Hidden Object Scene

[Post New]by pgillenw on Sep 12, 11 11:00 AM
In the second hidden object scene a Rope is in the list.

I simply can not obtain the Rope .

Since the Rope is listed in color, one would expect there is an action that must be performed to obtain. If there is I can not find one.

I used a Hint and I see that the Rope should be located on the bottom shelf of the tipped shelving. I can detect a shadow of the Rope but no clicking results in the ability to obtain a Rope . Obviously obtaining the rope is crucial to continue the game.

Any one have a solution to offer?

I will purchase this game in a heart beat if I can get beyond this issue.

Re:The Rope 2nd Hidden Object Scene

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Sep 12, 11 11:34 AM
if the rope is in yellow your cursor should change to a hand where you would have to open something or something needs to be moved in order to get that item

dashwood95
Minnow
Minnow
273 Posts

[Post New]by dashwood95 on Sep 12, 11 1:15 PM
You need to click the flashlight to turn it on, then the rope becomes clickable.

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Sep 12, 11 10:49 PM
dashwood95 wrote:You need to click the flashlight to turn it on, then the rope becomes clickable.

Dashwood95, I am going to restart this game and if it works I will first feel like a dumb nut then once that is over I will send you a big thank you!

pgillenw
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by pgillenw on Sep 12, 11 10:56 PM
pgillenw wrote:
dashwood95 wrote:You need to click the flashlight to turn it on, then the rope becomes clickable.

Dashwood95, I am going to restart this game and if it works I will first feel like a dumb nut then once that is over I will send you a big thank you!

Thanks for the tip. Flashlight did the trick. They got me with this one, good for them.

Off to purchase the game.

Go to: