Re:Post any Dark Manor: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues here only

[Post New]by Kiwi92 on Oct 15, 14 11:55 PM
Just updated and the app crashes before it even opens.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Oct 16, 14 12:14 AM

My manor crazy lane 101, level 54, will not let me go to the new area I just bought. Says dark manor has quit working. My other 2 manors work, just not 54. I only have the 167 hours to get money, so no time to send to customer service. Just wanted to let you know problems are still there.

in one of my manors

[Post New]by Erinannie0501 on Oct 18, 14 6:55 AM
IOS8 update game crashes after hitting the enter button ...
Playing on iPad mini

Edited on 10/18/2014 at 6:56:22 AM PST

[Post New]by pmh778 on Oct 18, 14 8:08 AM
Have been searching forum but haven't seen my problem yet. I have three manors on my ipad and do not get any daily rewards.
11 Abismal Way #2006778
1 Hangin Tree Rd #2237757
16 Cursed Blood #2403467

Edited on 10/18/2014 at 8:26:56 AM PST

_G4il_
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,426 Posts

[Post New]by _G4il_ on Oct 18, 14 1:31 PM
Open a ticket with game issues here:

http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/home

wildthang
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by wildthang on Oct 19, 14 5:19 AM
Other than moving extremely slow, the only other problem I'm noticing is when purchasing ornaments paths the lower area (where you pick the item) will disappear and all the other information and score areas the only thing left on the screen is the blue x in the lower right corner and the + and - . the x does not respond but the + and - do. But you have to exit game to do anything else

[Post New]by Ixchel1728 on Oct 19, 14 7:59 PM
I didn't recieve the latest double juju. I'm missing a lot

[Post New]by TeaHeeHee on Oct 21, 14 10:13 PM
In the "unlock premium scene" quest it keeps pointing me to the railway scene, which I've already completed. The timer keeps counting down and I can't get it to give me any other result. Anyone else having an issue with this? (Which I originally misspelled as "Thoth" and should have left it that way)

[Post New]by LadyAurora on Nov 6, 14 1:04 PM
My game keeps crashing just before the Enter screen. In order to actually get into the game, I have to either do a hard reset on my iPad or uninstall and reinstall the game. I manage to get in once but, as soon as I leave the game, I have to either reinstall or reboot. This is more than a little frustrating. I still have iOS 7.1.2 and on an iPad 2. DarkManor-223381 aka Maison Des Fleures

jcpowers1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by jcpowers1 on Nov 12, 14 6:18 AM
I was suppose to have received the volcano for my daily bonus and didn't get it. 719 Rue de Belle

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Nov 18, 14 10:45 PM
Loading DM on the iPad is painfully slow. It takes ages to load after tapping enter, it takes a long time to load the neighbours and it also takes longer than usual for the scene to start after tapping replay. It affects all manors, not just the largest one. Have tried rebooting, and closing all apps but did not help. Delete and reinstall is not an option.

Desktop: A Hidden Object Mystery! iOS technical issues

[Post New]by talemaker on Nov 24, 14 5:35 PM
Tells me there is a new version and to update in the BigFish Game Manager but there is no update. So, I can't play nor update. Yes, I know how to get an update. Rather frustrated. It was bad enough that you had free energy on dates that already passed and now this?

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Nov 24, 14 5:43 PM
G'day talemaker,

If you're seeing a message in game to update via the Big Fish Games app, it sounds like you may be playing on PC. If this is the case and an update isn't showing after taking the following steps, it may help to uninstall and reinstall the game - ideally you've linked the game to Facebook, or have made a note of your manor's name or ID just in case.

1. Open the Big Fish Games app
2. Click Options - it should be at the upper right with a cog icon
3. Click Downloads
4. Under Game Updates, switch to Manual and then click Check for updates.

Only one version of the game can be on the site/in the App Store at any time, so we should be able to get this squared away for you.

If you do find that you still cannot access the game, please reach out to Customer Support with as many details about the issue and your manor as possible and we'll look into this further for you.

bfgMurrumbidgee

[Post New]by talemaker on Nov 25, 14 8:05 AM
It worked - uninstalling and installing again. Wish I knew yesterday as I am now back at day 1 starting the bonuses all over I guess as I couldn't log in yesterday. Frustrating as I never miss a day. If I lost all I would have never started again. I was thinking last night this was a self imposed - get a life experience perhaps and laughing about it.

Also when you do the free energy it would be useful to have it come up on the screen not midstream when dates have passed but before the start.

Thanks for the fix. Not totally happy but at least I can play.

[Post New]by 1482elmstreet on Jan 20, 15 9:17 AM
I'm having a problem reading the messages I receive where you cannot read the content or who it's from. The message in the list has lines instead of the manors name and the message is written in gobbledegook. Does any one else suffer with this? I'm playing on an iPad mini.

Doctor9fan
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by Doctor9fan on Jan 22, 15 11:50 AM
My problem is with buying gold, money is taken but game closes before purchase completes & it will not open again until I either reset the device settings or remove & reinstall: I have opened a ticket.
After resetting the device I can buy once but not again as same thing happens.
IPad 3 mini with latest iOS.
Connected to Facebook & my mansion is 'on'/named 666 Horrornation St.

Edited on 01/22/2015 at 11:53:24 AM PST

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Mar 20, 15 12:14 AM
Problem: soon after pinning some manors, the spirits lose connection.

I have to close the game and restart to continue playing. I have tried waiting it out, but it never regains connection. This has been happening for several weeks now.

Tara5123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by Tara5123 on Apr 23, 15 4:29 PM
Game crashing all day. Click on friends - crash. Click on play scene - crash. What is wrong?

doofus09
Herring
Herring
351 Posts

[Post New]by doofus09 on Apr 24, 15 8:55 PM
Tara5123 wrote:Game crashing all day. Click on friends - crash. Click on play scene - crash. What is wrong?

Give the device a reboot. It helps on my iPad.

Laurawom
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Laurawom on Jun 19, 15 1:36 PM
Any chance you can fix the neighbors glitch. Neighbors no longer have their names or avatars.

Go to: