bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vagrant Hearts forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 13, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Vagrant Hearts forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vagrant Hearts players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Vagrant Hearts forum

[Post New]by texans_andre80 on Sep 13, 11 12:17 AM
WHEN I FIRST SAW THIS, "LEGEND OF ZELDA" CAME TO MY MIND.I'M REALLY NOT SURE WHAT IT IS, BUT DOESN'T LOOK LIKE MY CUP OF TEA! I'LL WAIT FOR REVIEWS AND THEN DECIDE IF I WANT TO TRY IT.

Martyheinz
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,130 Posts

[Post New]by Martyheinz on Sep 13, 11 12:26 AM
Looks like gaming has regressed 15 years. Not for me, thanks.

[Post New]by dobbiemijnboekje on Sep 13, 11 2:11 AM
Is this a Joke???

[Post New]by evey70 on Sep 13, 11 2:41 AM
It also reminds me of a game called link and I was playing that 16 years ago. I wont be downloading this game, not even for the trail game. Please make better games then this. I cant believe I waited all day for this game

LadyLark
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLark on Sep 13, 11 2:46 AM
Very retro. Totally DOS. I d/l-ed just for the heck of it. Used to play games like this a looooong time ago. Hey, wait! Is this the Abandonia site masquerading as BFG? It's definitely a no buy for me. Too many like this out there floating around for free.

maryerbe
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by maryerbe on Sep 13, 11 3:00 AM
are you kiddin BF??

cll1950
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,099 Posts

[Post New]by cll1950 on Sep 13, 11 5:46 AM
every70, I remember Link, was it only 15 years?

autumn_leaf
Shark
Shark
12,267 Posts

[Post New]by autumn_leaf on Sep 13, 11 5:05 PM
I loove these types of games.....and there are quite a few websites with this type of genre that do quite well.....someone is enjoying them enough to keep producing them...

And I love them enough to snap up EVERY single one that comes to BFG.....no matter how seldom that it is....

J0an
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by J0an on Sep 14, 11 12:17 AM
I like this game. I get brain-tired from work and life, this lets me veg and have fun. Right now, I don't want a game so detailed that it takes 20 mins just to figure out who should get what armour, how to build my characters, and/or how to fight a monster. I have those games and love them, but I don't play them anymore because I just don't have the time to devote to them. I wish this game had a "load saved game" option. Enjoy!

Edited on 09/14/2011 at 12:26:00 AM PST

quynne77
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by quynne77 on Sep 14, 11 12:35 AM
I loved these type of games once upon a time but having so many other type of games to play I won't be buying this time but think it is great that this style of game is available for those who do want to buy it.

SMITTY1
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by SMITTY1 on Sep 15, 11 10:45 AM
I love these types of games. I will buy every single one BFG can get and there are many gamers like me who just want to have a relaxing game. Some are so difficult and complex I give up. This is a stress free game and I want more, more, more.
Thanks BFG...

[Post New]by edmaxcats on Sep 16, 11 10:27 AM
I love games like this. It is very much like the Aveyond series. It just has to groups of characters and that can get frustrating when you need something the other group has.

[Post New]by edmaxcats on Sep 16, 11 10:27 AM
I love games like this. It is very much like the Aveyond series. It just has to groups of characters and that can get frustrating when you need something the other group has.

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Sep 21, 11 11:51 AM
cll1950 wrote:every70, I remember Link, was it only 15 years?

Well cll I remember buying these kinda games for my son when her was a toddler and he was born in 1980 one of the first games we baught was 'Sonic The Hedgehog' for the Saga Mega Drive it was called a 'Platform Game'

Just tries the game spent all me money and cant get out of the store

COME ON BFG where r U going

Ria he is will be 31 this year

RiaBonus
Minnow
Minnow
265 Posts

[Post New]by RiaBonus on Sep 29, 11 12:19 PM
My 24 year old Son told me I had to talk to all the villagers to get to the next level I did so but left the game @ 15 minutes to go and when I came back this afternoon I was at the start again at the bridge Oh Forget it

Ria

[Post New]by tothill74 on Mar 21, 12 12:38 PM
can any one tell how to use the crests

Nitehok
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by Nitehok on May 18, 12 12:43 PM
This is my kind of game

[Post New]by LadyNightSilver on Jul 19, 12 2:22 PM
How many times do you have to fight this monster after Scarllet are arrested and get out of the cell. I've fought this thing at least 8 times and I can't get out of the corner. What's going on.

Go to: