Is it a game glitch or what?

[Post New]by gladysschmuck on Sep 13, 11 7:24 AM
I'm maybe 1/3 through the game and am stuck in the match screen. Have matched to the point that I have more than $30,000 and the stupid game still won't return me to the farm screen. I think it's claiming that I've acquired only 1 of 2 gold bars but it gives me no gold bars to acquire. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Very irritating and boooooooooooooring. I see no possibility that I'll ever finish this level so will probably end up deleting the game. Have saved and dismissed then reopened the game - still in the same insipid level. I'd advise not buying the game for this reason.

govegril
Stingray
Stingray
5,727 Posts

Re:Is it a game glitch or what?

[Post New]by govegril on Feb 4, 12 9:35 PM
same thing here with 1/2 bars had to replay the level and it worked second time.

Edited on 02/04/2012 at 9:41:36 PM PST

[Post New]by hodars on Mar 17, 12 1:17 PM
I am so frustrated. I am right in the middle of the game and it freezes up and a window comes on that says Error:access violation, program terminated and the game is over. In the past 2 weeks, I have had this same problem with Around the World in 80 Days, Geisha, The Secret Garden and Jewel Quest, The Secret Star. what is wrong with all my games??? They were working fine before.
any ideas or hints???
Please help.

[Post New]by notthemama on Apr 11, 12 5:37 PM
did anyone get any answers??

Orchid_Witch
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by Orchid_Witch on Jan 18, 13 9:51 AM
I can't say for sure, but it sounds more like a problem with the computer. Try cleaning out the drives and then run a defrag program (these should both be found under "accessories" then "system tools" in your start up menu). If your computer isn't running efficiently enough, it can have a real effect on your games. You can have the best computer in the world, but it can get 'clogged up' with too many extraneous files.

Hope this helps.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

Re: Is it a game glitch or what?

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Aug 23, 14 9:51 PM
There is also a product called the Razer Game Booster that shuts down the programs you don't use during a game--e.g., if you're not downloading anything, maybe not even connected to the Net, what do you need your virus scanner running for?

I certainly haven't needed it for this game, but the Westward series benefited from it greatly.

Go to: