Redemption Cemetary... I'm so confused

[Post New]by blaster6 on Sep 13, 11 2:13 PM
Stuck where the little girl is dangling.. What do I do?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Redemption Cemetary... I'm so confused

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 13, 11 2:23 PM
Leave the scene with the little girl & carry on looking around - go north west to the town - you need to search around for items for the truck to rescue her

shadowfax44
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
21,885 Posts

[Post New]by shadowfax44 on Sep 13, 11 2:25 PM
Welcome to the forums blaster6!
Check your My Messages (to the right of this message box).
I have sent you a PM (personal message) about this.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 13, 11 2:33 PM
Hey blaster6,

Welcome to the pond! I'm going to move this thread on over into the Redemption Cemetery: Children's Plight Game Forum where this discussion can be continued here.

Our Game Forums are the best place to discuss all things regarding the game. You can get to any specific Game Forum by clicking the Forums tab on the home page and searching for your game under ‘All Game Forums’. Hope this helps and happy gaming!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by blaster6 on Sep 14, 11 2:00 PM
right after I posted, I figured it out... thanx everyone... Now I'm at the dartboard... I'll keep trying. This game is slow, but the graphics are very detailed.

[Post New]by jennievirginia on Mar 14, 12 8:49 PM
I am at where clown is missing head, and can't find second ticket to ferris wheel. Have a rock, a hook, and a .50 cent pieces, and can't find third fuses.

lyrialice
Elephantfish
Elephantfish
55,156 Posts

[Post New]by lyrialice on Mar 15, 12 4:35 AM
Hi jennievirginia

If you have read all the posts and couldn't find any clues I can suggest trying the Walkthrough.

It is near the top of this page held there by a yellow sticky. Just go into the post by bfgArnoStyx and use the clickable link

Go to: