Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

For Time Management Junkies

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Sep 13, 11 4:46 PM
For all you TM Junkies compared to the games we usually play this game is a walk in the park. Other people have compared this to Farm Frenzy which kinda sorta it is but way easier. I couldn't believe one person compared it to Sunshine Acres, no way no how, Sunshine Acres was hard and challenging to get the Gold. I bought this two hours ago haven't been playing non stop and am almost through the second level. This game compares to FF like Hidden World compared to MKFTP or RORome. Same concept just less work less Frenzy. Hopefully it gets harder on the third and fourth levels.

Mystic_cam
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

Re:For Time Management Junkies

[Post New]by Mystic_cam on Sep 13, 11 10:56 PM
I'm finding you have to be really precise, especially on money level to make gold in time.

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Sep 14, 11 4:13 PM
Ok let me rephrase part of this. I am 35 levels in with two levels I have been unable to get gold on yet. Problem is having to have to many ingredients and not enough space in warehouse. I am hoping it is like Farm Frenzy that when your storage increases later in the game and you go back and replay it will be there. Kinda hard to do on this one as you do not control the upgrades they give them to you. On the money levels you just have to experiment trying different things till one works. Not sure the level numbers but there is one you make thirty pizzas havent beat that one and another like it. I keep getting stomped by the warehouse not having enough room and I have product everywhere but cannot pick it up. The counting to make sure I don't over crowd the warehouse drove me nuts so I gave up on those levels for now. On the levels you start with 100 points and need more money then that I order 5 peppers and plant 5 tomatos and then process those and sell them to get my start up money for the level.

Peace1369
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by Peace1369 on Sep 15, 11 1:05 PM
Ok gold on all the levels except 32 which I am never playing again lol warehouse is just not big enough for what they want you to do pizza takes to many items to make. I am sure it can be done but all it did was give me a headache trying to count constantly how much room in warehouse LOL. 44 I am just to tired to figure out I have a silver on that one too. Over all at least half the levels were so easy you could get gold on the first try. About 2/3's of the other half took a few tries and the other third took major work. So there were about 8 hard levels in the game for me and two I just gave up on after getting the silver. Good luck gamers.

GranDash
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by GranDash on Sep 16, 11 10:01 AM
I am a TM junkie and love to revisit games to beat my previous score. This game has no scores just the gold/silver ranking. This is a no buy from me as has no reply value.

QzQzQzQzQz
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by QzQzQzQzQz on Oct 9, 11 5:22 AM
Hey Peace - any thoughts on number 11? You have to make 1000 coins with chili sauce and fries. I am all of the map on times n this one. Perfect sauce making gets me close but off by about 7 seconds. Any thoughts?

mazzary
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by mazzary on Oct 21, 11 1:19 AM
hi peace not sure if its the one your stuck on but for 30 pizzas you need to make 15 yourself then buy the rest with the helicopter just enough time

[Post New]by LadyMississippi on May 20, 13 9:25 AM
QzQzQzQzQz wrote:Hey Peace - any thoughts on number 11? You have to make 1000 coins with chili sauce and fries. I am all of the map on times n this one. Perfect sauce making gets me close but off by about 7 seconds. Any thoughts?

Spring 11 is the pits but you can do it strictly with Chili sauce, just keep making things 3 or 6 at a time as the money allows..... I lost count as to how many I actually ended up making but I just kept watching the dollar amount till I knew I had it. DId it with about 2 seconds to spare

Go to: