MiamMiam
Guppy
Guppy
145 Posts

Rope From the Swing?

[Post New]by MiamMiam on Sep 13, 11 10:02 PM
So I cut the rope and swing down, took the swing, but there was no rope. The WT says that the rope to haul up the statue is collected when you cut down the swing. I have revisited the scene several times, and no rope. Also I restarted the game and no rope. Indicates that area is "cleared" Where's the rope?

Re:Rope From the Swing?

[Post New]by butthead1413 on Sep 14, 11 2:23 PM
I am also having trouble with finding the rope, can not continue playing the game without getting the statue. Have tried uninstall and reinstalling, tried starting over from beginning of game. HELP

[Post New]by coryclyde on Sep 25, 11 1:03 PM
Same problem. Any help Big Fish?

[Post New]by kinder64 on Jan 15, 12 2:01 PM
I am having the same problem with the rope. I have started over several times. I can pick up the board, but not the rope. I read were someone said that the rope can be found in the hall were the collipes is, cant find it there either, any help would greatly be appreciated.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Feb 21, 12 1:17 PM
Add another one who cannot find the rope, if I cannot find it will have to get a refund, this is getting old, just had to get a refund on another game 2 days ago, but I will not play a game that I just get stopped like this. THERE IS NO ROPE PEOPLE, none that I can find. Just the board. Help BF!! Or its refund time again.

patcam52
Guppy
Guppy
117 Posts

[Post New]by patcam52 on Feb 21, 12 8:05 PM
Found it. The rope you need is in the pantry, you get it after a HOS.

Go to: