bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 14, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy: Viking Heroes forum

[Post New]by erbrittain on Sep 18, 11 10:29 AM
I am in level 5(standard) and need 4 boars bought them trained them and it still has 0.how do I get the required boars does anyone know?

Edited on 09/18/2011 at 10:37:41 AM PST

ms_spock
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by ms_spock on Sep 19, 11 2:24 PM
Re. Level 5 Standar 4 boars

I haven't checked this, but you have to watch for the fact that it could be X animal they want UNtrained. In the tasks list watch for the bit of gold on their backs ... if none .. it will show 0 when you train them

[Post New]by almadonjr on Sep 19, 11 5:12 PM
I can't play my game at all. I bought it two days ago still no way of playing it or any other ones that I bought.

[Post New]by lphusa on Sep 20, 11 11:32 PM
erbrittain - If you have purchased 5 boars, start off by NOT training them and if it is still showing you have 0 AFTER you purchase all 5 boars, then you need to make "trained" boars. You need three things......

1) You need the training structure (Green roof) - If you hover over it it will show a picture of a boar and a helmet.

2) You need the boar, and....

3) you need the helmet. (You get the helmet when you capture a bear, it drops a helmet - it's a funky yellow colored object)

When you have all three of these things, then you can click away to your heart's content on the "training" structure and you will have "trained" boars. You get two benefits....#1 They are not afraid of the bears, #2 You get twice as much coal.

Hope this helps.

Edited on 09/20/2011 at 11:52:35 PM PST

[Post New]by lphusa on Sep 20, 11 11:36 PM
Ok everyone-

Quick question. I am working on level 9, but my bulls will give me 2 horns and promptly fall asleep. How do I keep them awake?

Level 8 how to get the wool?

[Post New]by dapperdoodle on Sep 22, 11 11:51 AM
I'm on level 8 standard and can't figure out how to get the wool? i only need one, but i have no clue how to get it.

[Post New]by dapperdoodle on Sep 22, 11 11:55 AM
ooooh wait, duh, nvm

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Sep 28, 11 6:50 AM
eed the bulls using the cart at right of storage shed need the item looks like corn plants and costs 200 gold.
Level 8 get the wool by making 1000 gold and purchasing a sheep ,

[Post New]by kitkat521 on Oct 28, 11 10:59 AM
I now have gold in all areas standard and adventure but it is not giving me all of the awards...they still show I have games to play but not showing them or how to play!!??

[Post New]by housemum on Nov 4, 11 2:44 AM
KitKat, double check adventure mode - sometimes it lets you go to the next level when there are still games unplayed - go into adventure mode, there should be 3 columns with ticks in. Near the bottom of the screen is a little arrow in a circle - use this to go back to the other lands, you might find unplayed games on the right or left columns

Anyone know how to get the last 3 "tricky" awards? The level you get selling only bricks and wood, the level where you get enough bears to fill the biggest storehouse, and I think there's one other?

[Post New]by SanJonGar on Dec 9, 11 4:46 PM
Help! I have played the game all the way through and decided to go again. I kept getting the run time error, which was solved by tech support. Thank you for that. Now, I have played to Level 48 and need to make the flying part. For some reason, even though I have 20 wood, 24 stone and 5 horseshoes, I can't produce the required product. Any idea what gives?

[Post New]by sandyrn4Him on Feb 19, 13 10:22 AM
I have a stupid question. Why can't I upgrade my buildings when I have more than enough coins?? The sign never turns gold for the upgrade. Please help!!

Go to: