Centipede

[Post New]by Tribalpower on Sep 14, 11 10:33 AM
Hey can someone please help me. I don't understand how you get the centipede to come to your farm. I've planted the flowers but i don't know how to get the light .

Thanx

bfgArnoStyx
5,877 Posts

Re:Centipede

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 21, 11 8:22 AM
Hey Tribalpower,

Here's a tip I found in another thread that might help a bit:

holmg006 wrote:When the little guy offers to sell you a potion to make the centipede easier to kill it costs 1500 leaves, but if you go back to the garden where you earn leaves the centipede shows up right away. Not that big of a deal since he's really easy to beat anyway, but I hate being offered something and then not being able to get it.

Good luck!

-bfgArnoStyx

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Sep 24, 11 11:57 AM
Same problem here. I have planted the plants a dozen times (because they keep growning up into different plants) and the centipeded never shows ups. I know I'm not doing anything wrong on my end and I haven't seen any little man selling anything either. The only good thing is that I have gained alot of experience points and 10,000 leaves. Is this a bug in the game (no pun intended) :]

Edited on 09/24/2011 at 2:51:57 PM PST

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Sep 25, 11 5:07 PM
I took the suggestion of replaying with a different name. didn't help. Centipede still has not shown up.

[Post New]by desireephillipps on Sep 26, 11 3:24 AM
you have to grow/upgrade the lumenia plants to their fullest - then the centipede comes along and people have said that its not huge and ya da ya da ya da -but its seriously GROSS and I wish I hadn't met it... but I wanted to continue the game....

BLARGGGGGH! to the centipede task.

[Post New]by CaligirlLu on Sep 26, 11 6:37 AM
ah. ok, I will try that out. Thanks so much for the help. Wish me luck ! :]

Pixieydust
Lobster
Lobster
94 Posts

[Post New]by Pixieydust on Sep 26, 11 1:59 PM
The others are right about the waiting for the flowers to grow fully. The centipede is pretty easy to kill, you just have to keep clicking on it, it will kill the near by flowers but no big deal. I found it pretty fun though. Fast clicking is needed =)

sandicats5
Minnow
Minnow
253 Posts

[Post New]by sandicats5 on Nov 17, 12 9:02 PM
Thanks I got him.

Go to: