[Post New]by nat_pink25 on Sep 14, 11 4:54 PM
Can someone giv eme hints on hwo to defeat the bird?? Cause I can't

Leemo
Herring
Herring
309 Posts

Re:Wyvern

[Post New]by Leemo on Sep 14, 11 7:40 PM
I lost 2 battles, but on the 3rd try I managed to cast Venom on the Wyvern. This spell caused huge amounts of damage, each round, after that.

allie_katt
Minnow
Minnow
225 Posts

[Post New]by allie_katt on Sep 15, 11 9:46 PM
Shockwave is also a great one to cast, since it paralyzes the enemy and he can't attack you for several rounds

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Mar 29, 14 8:38 PM
Hello FIshies!

I am having trouble getting past this particular enemy. I tried inflicting venom and mute to no avail. It killed me before I could get it to take effect. How do I get shockwave? Did I miss something? Can any other character draw and mimic an enemies' attack besides the old mentor guy?

Thanks in Advance.

Cheetarah
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Cheetarah on Mar 29, 14 10:23 PM
Got past it. Thanks. :-)

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Mar 30, 14 7:55 AM
Cheetarah wrote:Hello FIshies!

I am having trouble getting past this particular enemy. I tried inflicting venom and mute to no avail. It killed me before I could get it to take effect. How do I get shockwave? Did I miss something? Can any other character draw and mimic an enemies' attack besides the old mentor guy?

Thanks in Advance.

Hellius is the only one who can learn spells cast by enemies. You can get him again later in the game but by them you've killed most of the Bosses so there's none for him to learn spells from.

Go to: