bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

The Mac version of Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates is here!

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Sep 16, 11 1:00 AM
If you would like to check it out, you can go to the game page here. The game play will be the same across both PC and Mac platforms so you can use this forum to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates players.

If you need further technical assistance for your Mac game, we recommend contacting tech support through our Webform, or if you're a Game Club Member, by connecting to Live Chat. To find answers online, you can take a glance at the Mac Game Errors help article..

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link to the right of this page.

Happy Gaming!

bfgImbrium

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

Re:The Mac version of Robinson Crusoe and the Cursed Pirates is here!

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Oct 26, 11 11:31 AM
Great game , do not know if any mac users have had problems with chap 7 The Gunner... I cannot get the scrolls to go in the frame.. I can only get the saw to move, but cannot complete the level until I can move the scrolls !! Help I do want to continue with the game, never been stuck before !!! do I have to re install ? .. I hope not ,
I am using a MacBook anyone with this problem?

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 26, 11 1:42 PM
Hi kelsie2,

Hopefully this Q&A that I found over in another thread will help:

BinLA wrote:
pattimom wrote:I have the scrolls and I have the saw. It won't let me pick up the scrolls because the saw is in the way. Everytime I can only pick up the saw and can't seem to get to the scrolls that I've collected!! HELP!

There are decorative arrows on each side of the object which allow you to move between inventory items.

Also, a great way to find a specific answer without searching through page after page of threads is to use the Advanced Forum Search option under Search All Forums, which you’ll find on the upper-right side of this page.

Just choose a specific game from the drop-down menu and type in a keyword like "scrolls" and then all of the posts in that forum containing the word "scrolls" will appear.

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

kelsie2
Guppy
Guppy
171 Posts

[Post New]by kelsie2 on Nov 6, 11 10:11 PM
Hi Hondo.. heck I feel stupid !! yes I now see the arrows.... tried it ...it works..
Late in checking posts as I had given up this game and got involved in others. I will now get back to it...
Thanks BF you have never left me stranded !!!!!

Go to: