Daisy_May
Stingray
Stingray
5,050 Posts

Don't forget the soft release (it's a physics/gravity type puzzle game).

[Post New]by Daisy_May on Sep 16, 11 4:55 AM
Request for the mods: I have already posted in the reviews thread in the game forum. This post is for anyone who won't get that far because they didn't notice the soft release, so could it please stay in CCC. TIA .

We don't get these types of game often so I wanted to let those who like them know about it. It's not an instant buy for me today, but that's because I have too many unfinished puzzle games already. I am more interested in my TM games at the moment.

Instead of repeating myself, I will give a link to my comments in the game forum.

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/178433.page#3510069

One thing I really liked about the way the navigation is designed, is that it takes only one click to replay a level and there was no waiting for the level to reload either .

Hey_j
Flounder
Flounder
2,098 Posts

Re:Don't forget the soft release (it's a physics/gravity type puzzle game).

[Post New]by Hey_j on Sep 16, 11 11:26 AM
Wow--thanks Daisy--I'm downloading it right now! I appreciate the 'heads-up' and in-depth review!

bella81762
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
24,424 Posts

[Post New]by bella81762 on Sep 16, 11 11:42 AM
how hard would it be to have a sticky thread when there is a soft release???

this just happened with "hidden world" a lot of people didnt even know it was here till i posted in ccc......

BFG...since you moved todays game to the bottom of the page, a lot of us dont even look there, you are losing money........either move "todays game" back up, or just do a sticky, when there is a soft release.....

Hey_j
Flounder
Flounder
2,098 Posts

[Post New]by Hey_j on Sep 16, 11 12:23 PM
Love it--bought it!!! Fun and challenging! I like it alot better than slinging birds!

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Sep 16, 11 12:48 PM
I loved the trial and just used a punch code to get it.

Any game that makes me laugh out loud at my bumbling ineptitude as I roll yet another sheep over the edge -- now that's a game I had to buy.

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 16, 11 4:07 PM
Hey Daisy_May,

I'm going to go ahead and move this thread on over to the Saving Private Sheep Forum now to make sure things are organized. Thanks!

-bfgArnoStyx

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Sep 16, 11 8:18 PM
Good try Daisy_May!

phatkhat
Stingray
Stingray
5,001 Posts

[Post New]by phatkhat on Sep 17, 11 9:26 PM
Boy, oh, boy. So much for trying to help them sell the game. I gotta try this! I love physics games!

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 11, 11 9:00 PM
I love this type of game. It is really too bad that BFG does not have a proper classification for games like this. This is not an Arcade & Action game. With the limited classifications at BFG this would be more appropriate in the Brain Teaser category. It is similar to Mummy's Treasure which is properly classified as a Brain Teaser.

There are so few good true puzzle games that it is a shame they are so difficult to find on BFG. If you look at the Puzzle game category you will see 95% hidden object games and 5% actual puzzle games (if you can spot them).

Many people will look at the download page for this game and see Arcade & Action game and they will not even download the demo. People who are looking for an arcade game will not like this and people who like physic puzzle games will not be able to find it.

I hope BFG will help out the game developer by changing the category of this game.

Go to: