D- Grade for This Game

[Post New]by freedom777 on Sep 16, 11 8:39 PM
I have purchased MANY games through Big Fish and am pleased with almost every one of them, BUT............I found this game to be VERY unchallenging. I couldn't believe it when it was over!!!! It was if nobody put much imagination into the puzzles or the story itself.

It was almost as if this game was an afterthought with a very limited number of ideas. All it seemed to be was just looking for hidden objects,which I KNOW is what the game is about,but NOTHING much else surrounding the storyline.

Guys................You needed to put more effort into this one!!!

For $6.99 I DEFINATELY didn't feel I got my money's worth!!!! I have to give you a D- for this one!!!!

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

D- Grade for This Game

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Jun 15, 12 6:24 PM
freedom777 wrote:I have purchased MANY games through Big Fish and am pleased with almost every one of them, BUT............I found this game to be VERY unchallenging. I couldn't believe it when it was over!!!! It was if nobody put much imagination into the puzzles or the story itself.

It was almost as if this game was an afterthought with a very limited number of ideas. All it seemed to be was just looking for hidden objects,which I KNOW is what the game is about,but NOTHING much else surrounding the storyline.

Guys................You needed to put more effort into this one!!!

For $6.99 I DEFINATELY didn't feel I got my money's worth!!!! I have to give you a D- for this one!!!!

Yeah, I have to say that I was rather disappointed myself as I'd finished playing the original Haunted Hotel and expected to have more adventure and all I got was scene after scene after scene of hidden objects with some added mini-games.

Hopefully, the sequel is better? They come out with a CE but I normally don't buy them; I just wait for the SE versions of games so we shall see.

MEnr56

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:D- Grade for This Game

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jun 15, 12 7:10 PM
It wasn't so bad! I've played much worse games. Not a five star game but about a 3 star one. And the new one has nothing to do with the first three. It's based on a H.P. Lovecraft story.

Go to: