bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Urban Legends: The Maze forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 17, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Urban Legends: The Maze forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Urban Legends: The Maze players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Rallygreg
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to Urban Legends: The Maze forum

[Post New]by Rallygreg on Sep 17, 11 6:29 PM
Sorry - posted in wrong thread, moved it to technical issues.

Edited on 09/17/2011 at 7:10:11 PM PST

[Post New]by ldyhawke222 on Sep 20, 11 4:35 AM
I have downloaded the trial version of Urban Legends: The Maze 3 times now, it is slow to load and after I push play I get a blank screen. I have never had an issue w/ the games from BF before. Can anyone tell me what it could be?
Thx

[Post New]by Violet214 on Sep 21, 11 11:48 AM
I've run into a glitch in this game. In the dungeon room right after the you've been trapped and handcuffed in the dungeon area, there's a puzzle on a chest held by a skeleton. After I solved the puzzle I got a hidden item search. I did that but now the chest is still showing 'active area' sparkle but when I click on it it still shows the hidden item search, though with the items are crossed out. I think it also failed to give me a needed item. Has anyone else run into this problem?

Welcome to Urban Legends: The Maze forum

[Post New]by Hungarabato on Sep 22, 11 1:02 PM
I have downloaded the Urban Legends: The Maze , it is slow to load and after I push play I get a BLANK SCREEN. Can anyone tell me what it could be?

Hungarabato

Guppy33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Guppy33 on Sep 23, 11 12:42 AM
I'm almost through this game and really liked it

Lots of new puzzles and some of the most challenging puzzles I've encountered.

Enjoy!

Guppy33
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Guppy33 on Sep 23, 11 12:42 AM
I'm almost through this game and really liked it

Lots of new puzzles and some of the most challenging puzzles I've encountered.

Enjoy!

[Post New]by fotogo on Sep 23, 11 8:00 PM
Excellent game. Once of the best I've purchased so far.

[Post New]by lindyseashell on Sep 23, 11 9:21 PM
This is a fantastic game. Probably the best one I've played lately (and I play alot!).
Once the McAfee glitch was taken care of I could not stop playing this to the surprise ending. Best ending in a long time. I hope there is a sequel.

[Post New]by SpiritDreams on Oct 3, 11 8:01 AM
Wonderful game. I had no issues in loading or playing this game. The new puzzles were great. I too am hoping for a sequel.

Edited on 10/03/2011 at 8:02:23 AM PST

LucyM63
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

Dungeon/Skeleton/Chest

[Post New]by LucyM63 on Oct 16, 11 10:44 AM
I'm having the same problem in the dungeon. I clicked on the chest the skeleton is holding, played the hidden object game, but got nothing else from it. However, when I click the hint button, at the very top of the page it circles something which is too high for my cursor to reach. I can't see anything there and I cannot go any further with this game until I get that object, so I'm stuck. It was a long game and I'd hate to start it over when I am so close to the end of it. Can anyone help?

[Post New]by cliffjune on Oct 20, 11 9:54 AM
When I leave the game and go to return later, I gave to start all over againn, why will it not save so I can go back where I left off

[Post New]by jlschutts on Oct 23, 11 12:47 PM
I'm having the same problem that a few other people are having in the dungeon. I clicked on the chest the skeleton is holding, solved the puzzle to open it, and played the hidden object game. I went back and it clicked on the lock again and the chest opened, but there is nothing to do on it. When I click the hint button, at the very top of the page it circles something at the very top, but I can't get it. I can't go any further with this game until I get that object, so I'm stuck. I don't want to start over. Is there a fix for this problem?

[Post New]by janetstark38 on Oct 30, 11 1:29 PM
hi im having the problem with the skeleton giving me the pick handle and the objects are found can u help us who are having this problem.

[Post New]by Xero123 on Nov 1, 11 7:38 AM
Since there is currently no fix for this I created a save file just after getting the pickaxe handle with pickaxe and all the items inside the treasure chest. You can download it here (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=KBR44VBG). Inside the downloaded file ul-tm_pickaxe_save.zip is single file named '0'.

You need to place this file inside the following location: /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Elephant Games/UrbanLegends_TheMaze/save/ on your Mac. If you already have a game save it will ask you to overwrite it with this one. This will replace the first player's game save data. So if you want to instead replace the game save data for another player, you will need to rename this file to 1, 2, or 3, etc. depending on which player it is. I would advise to backup your current game saves before attempting this in case it doesn't work properly or you have multiple game saves and don't want to over write the wrong file. However I'm pretty sure this will work fine, since I already tested it by replacing another game save file I had with this one.

Also, if for some reason you get a message your profile is corrupted after doing this and starting the game, don't worry about it. Just keep in mind this is fixable and doesn't have anything to do with your game save data. I'm not sure why this happens, but it happened to me a few times. It just means the game is for some reason confused and unable to find or create your player profile. Player profiles are controlled by two files. The first file is located in /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Elephant Games/UrbanLegends_TheMaze/profile/<profile_name>. The second part of the player profile is inside the 'options' file located in /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Elephant Games/UrbanLegends_TheMaze/options. The 'options' file is basically just a text file, so you can open it with TextEdit or any other text editor. For example if your player profile name was Jack, then a file name "Jack" would be located in /Users/<username>/Library/Preferences/Elephant Games/UrbanLegends_TheMaze/profile/Jack on your Mac and inside the "options" file the line "profile=" would be "profile=Jack". So when I got this corrupted error I created a new Player, then exited the game and replaced the newly created game save file with the file linked above. You might have to rename the file to '1' instead of '0' for example if the new player is trying to use a different save file.

[Post New]by jfredbiggs on Dec 10, 11 6:43 PM
I am seriously disappointed with this game because of the 'skeleton' glitch. I uninstalled and re-installed with no change. If I had bought this game at a store, I would return it for a refund. :{ (The game was good up to the point I couldn't play anymore.)

[Post New]by jeannie41 on Dec 18, 11 9:06 AM
can any one help me I am trying to unlock the chain in the torture room, I have the code for it but I dont know what 8u stabnds for on the walk through

[Post New]by Imamusestupid on Dec 26, 11 10:07 AM
I can't find the plate in the dungeon. I have gone back to the craft area over and over and still the only hint I get is "place the plate on the table in the basement" any suggestions?

LadyDT
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

the aquarium

[Post New]by LadyDT on Mar 9, 12 5:21 AM
i solve the tile game but my page seems to have froze.
i can pull up inventory and menu but nothing continues.
please help thank you

Go to: