problems chapter 12 video cameras

[Post New]by martinbarker1 on Sep 17, 11 9:03 AM
Hi

i am havig problems on the camera puzzle , i have used the password on the computer and finished the puzzle but cannot get the click on on the monitor to finish the level. the monitors at the top remain blank , clicking on the map jst shows the security screen to finish

I have found all the objects in the hall and office etc and all i have in the inventory are the panel fragments but cannot get back to the hall way to use them.

the detective head just say we need more evidence etc.

help please !!

bdbop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Re:problems chapter 12 video cameras

[Post New]by bdbop on Nov 11, 11 12:46 AM
Not quite the same problem for me.

Finished the puzzle and got a message something about the last 2 cameras don't match, have to zoom out - then the game quit. Have tried shutting down ipad and trying again, but game always quits once I put the password into the computer. Even tried just waiting for "skip puzzle" button to load and then pressing, but guess what? Game still quits. Really frustrated. Has anybody else had this issue?

[Post New]by Cheloukids on Nov 11, 11 7:03 PM
Am having the same issue.... Frustrating!

esvans
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by esvans on Nov 13, 11 5:15 AM
Exactly same problem here :
Tried everything possible :
Battery iPad fully charged,
All running programs closed,
Restarting iPad after having been entirely shut for 5 minutes ...
Wrote for help to customer service, about 30 minutes ago,
When getting an answer I'll report back here ........:-(

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Nov 14, 11 10:09 AM
Hi everyone,

We're very sorry to hear that a number of you are experiencing some issues with the iPhone/iPad version of this game.

If you haven't already, please contact our Customer Support team for further assistance if these issues aren't resolved by completing the steps in our 'iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch' help article.

Thanks!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Karlrust on Nov 18, 11 1:17 PM
I am having the same problem as described in the 2nd post.

Unfortunately I have progressed too far in the game to start again.

[Post New]by Robynala on Nov 22, 11 6:08 PM
So, Since the only solution is to do the game over and since I am on the last section of the game, I am not about to do the whole dang game over. can anyone just tell me if
Rihanna finds her husband and if he is innocent, or does she hook up with the hunky cop or the emo antiquities guy? I know I shouldn't care, but I feel so damn invested.

[Post New]by Tuscany111 on Nov 25, 11 9:11 AM
I have the same problem, any ffixes yet?

[Post New]by Pegstr11 on Jul 12, 12 5:43 AM
Having the same problem as those listed above. Is it true that the only solution is to start over? Already had to do that once when stuck in Gambini's office with no access to the desk to assemble the postcard clue.

[Post New]by Sooty85 on Jul 16, 12 2:45 AM
I am having the same problem as everyone else. Very frustrating as it has been Avery enjoyable game up to this chapter, now I am very frustrated

ldhag
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by ldhag on Jan 24, 13 9:10 PM
I am having the same problem listed above!! I noticed the dates of the listing of the problems, has there been a fix????

[Post New]by Mpreuthun on Jul 12, 13 11:44 PM
Same. Time to get our money back. Nothing will be done about this.

Go to: