eedebeep
Guppy
Guppy
181 Posts

Story pieces- anyone get all of them?

[Post New]by eedebeep on Sep 17, 11 10:05 AM
I played through the game, am missing one piece, checked every scene and still can't find it. I see several posts with similar issues. Did anyone find all the story pieces?

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

Re:Story pieces- anyone get all of them?

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Sep 19, 11 12:27 PM
I have tried several times, I think they forgot and left a piece out someplace. The walkthrough showed one underwater piece (in the scene where the trunk containing the crown is) in the wrong place - and I never could find the one in the clam scene - very, very disappointing.

pamipets
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by pamipets on Sep 20, 11 5:13 AM
Yeah, there most definitely was NOT a story piece in the trunk w/ the crown in my game. I'm missing 2 pieces & was hoping one would be in there. what a jip. sure hope someone posts a nice organized list of all the locales...... like someone did for all the marbles & starfish in Dreamland.

Edited on 09/20/2011 at 5:22:55 AM PST

hippyfishie
Minnow
Minnow
295 Posts

[Post New]by hippyfishie on Sep 22, 11 6:59 AM
Same for me too. The end just keep replaying but I am missing pieces. Was a good game aside from that. Hope they can come out with a fix. It would be nice to finish that last puzzle.

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Sep 22, 11 7:37 AM
I agree - I'd love to have read the whole story book, just for the fun of it.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Sep 25, 11 3:04 AM
I could not find all the pieces the first time either, I was missing 1. It irritated me that much lol I wrote them all down from the walkthrough & ran through the game again.

The differences I found between my game & the walkthrough are listed below, highlight to read....

Two of the pieces listed in the walkthrough where not in my game. There was no piece near the open clams underwater near the end of the game, but there was a piece on the left side of the gramophone I picked up when in the fairy kingdom.

Also in the underwater scene where the chest is, my piece was not where shown in the walkthrough, on the left of the screen near the path, but on the far right of the screen to the right of the barrel, in something that looks like an open box.

For those asking what the book says for the final page, this is the text.....

Tied to the unending cycle of life, the Blue Pearl offered the gift of Balance. So long as it was active, no pearl could be destroyed at the whims of the malevolent and power-hungry. Once corrupted, the ancient metropolis sank beneath the ocean, as though it could no longer bear the shame of what the island had become.

LittleFish884
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,181 Posts

[Post New]by LittleFish884 on Sep 25, 11 4:38 PM
dokken117 wrote:To LittleFish,

So from what you've said, it really doesn't affect the gameplay if you don't find the story pieces, right? I mean I finished the game w/o all the pieces, but didn't feel like I'd really missed out on anything.

Sorry I missed your question before. Yes you are right, it doesn't effect the play at all, you just don't get to see the final page of the story pages in the journal.

pamipets
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by pamipets on Sep 26, 11 11:09 AM
wow, coolness... your extra gameplay did not go unappreciated LittleFish. I made note of those locales. Thanks.

Nynaeve70
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by Nynaeve70 on Oct 6, 11 10:47 AM
Thanks so much. I caught the one that was in a slightly different location, but didn't find the other one. I now have all 42!!!!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Zenus
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by Zenus on Nov 2, 12 1:16 PM
Me too. Never noticed the one next to the gramophone. That was the last one.

Go to: