Peta52
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Lighthouse telescope

[Post New]by Peta52 on Sep 17, 11 3:33 PM
Help! I know it is probably be based on the figures in the box downstairs but I can't work out how to do it. How do you get a 'minus' if it is that?

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

Re:Lighthouse telescope

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 17, 11 3:53 PM
hi peta

If you click on the arrows at North, South, East or West the numbers move. they range from pluses down to minuses.

You have to press the arrows until the two numbers intersect based on what you found in the box

Peta52
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Peta52 on Sep 18, 11 4:56 AM
Thank you!

[Post New]by gamliz on Sep 18, 11 4:54 PM
When I put in the coordinates in the telescope I see a button with a number but don't know what to do next. Did I understand that this applies to the lion? It looks like a building or bridge behind the button. Any advise? I figured it out...there were three different sets of numbers....thanks.

Edited on 09/18/2011 at 5:56:11 PM PST

SeaBamboo
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,158 Posts

[Post New]by SeaBamboo on Sep 18, 11 4:58 PM
hi gamliz

there are 3 co-ordinates & each will give you a picture of something with a number on it. These numbers will be used somewhere else but are not in relation to the lion

[Post New]by gr8bassets on Sep 20, 11 6:01 PM
Where is the key to open the box on the dental chair which apparently has the coordinates for the telescope? I missed it alltogether and now am stuck at the telescope. Help!

lucygirl7
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by lucygirl7 on Sep 21, 11 9:48 AM
I guess I need a walkthrough because I'm still not getting it. I got one number.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Sep 24, 11 10:02 PM
The box in the dental chair does not contain the coordinates for the telescope. The coordinates can be found in a box on a table in the ground floor of the light house.

On this piece of paper there are 3 sets of horizontal and vertical coordinates - the blue number is horizontal and the red number vertical. Enter each set into the telescope in the lighthouse to get 3 images (of a mountain, a flag and a lightswitch). Each of the images has a number on it. You need these 3 numbers to open a door in the basement.

[Post New]by dbcroff695 on Jul 14, 12 7:34 AM
I can get 2 of the pics with the coordinates, but the 50 50 one is just not working! Any hints or ideas?

Go to: