bfgFlounder
9,234 Posts

Welcome to Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 7, 09 1:41 PM
Welcome to Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Haunted Hotel II: Believe the Lies forum

[Post New]by mokillen on Jan 8, 09 9:43 AM
I was really disappointed with this game. I finished it in about 3 hours. I like to do both hidden object and brain teasers, but this was not worth buying. I feel like I wasted my money. I much prefer the Mystery Case Files.

[Post New]by bbcajunw on Jan 8, 09 11:12 PM
im having a problem. my key card will not open the door

[Post New]by ScottieNZ on Jan 8, 09 11:32 PM
What a waste of money - only lasted over 2 hours - boring......

[Post New]by loumottershead on Jan 9, 09 1:28 AM
bbcajunw wrote:im having a problem. my key card will not open the door

Where's the key card, I've got nothing in my inventory, cannot go any further

[Post New]by meisjec on Jan 9, 09 8:02 AM
This was the worst game that I have played, I wish that I had play the trial version first then I would not have wasted my credit...... any chance I can get my credit back????.
Next time I will try the trial version first return to Raven Hurst..... Is there??? Anyone got an answer for me??

meisjec

buea
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by buea on Jan 9, 09 9:40 AM
can't get past the circle of color gems even if the are in the correct places.

[Post New]by Sharzahan on Jan 9, 09 9:59 AM
I lose my cursor when I start the game. I see a little white hand up to the point that I click on 'start the game' and after that I sometimes see a flickering shadow, suppose it's the cursor, but actually I don't see anything at all. What's going on here? No use to buy the full version if this problem persist...
Anyone any advice? Thnx!
Shar

[Post New]by SuniSmyl on Jan 10, 09 11:39 AM
Can I get my money back?? Very poor game!!

[Post New]by unicorngirl on Jan 10, 09 6:32 PM
what in the heck is a shuriken and why every time i ask for a hint it goes to the table to the same place but i have clicked on everything in that area many times and nothing.....what do i do now? is there a problem with the game? i dont want to buy it or use a credit if the game is not going to work for me.

[Post New]by Ladyinpink607 on Jan 11, 09 5:52 AM
unicorngirl wrote:what in the heck is a shuriken and why every time i ask for a hint it goes to the table to the same place but i have clicked on everything in that area many times and nothing.....what do i do now? is there a problem with the game? i dont want to buy it or use a credit if the game is not going to work for me.

The "hint" is in the wrong place. The shuriken is stuck in the front of the top drawer to the dresser. It's a star-looking thing.

There are numerous hint errors in this game. If I were you, I would wait a while to purchase until they get all of the bugs worked out.

mummypops
Koi
Koi
80,817 Posts

[Post New]by mummypops on Jan 11, 09 6:13 AM
Welcome to the pond, wow how many sea anemones, I bought this game and have now finished it, I thought it was okay, did not have any problems, if you are having problems, may I suggest you contact customer service, they are fantastic. good luck.

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,871 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on Jan 11, 09 6:18 AM
too many bugs.

Couldn't get the keypad (didn't come up in things to get) so had to restart the game (2nd time it worked). then the hints wouldn't work in every level if you click all 5 in a row (waiting for the previous one to show you what to get) for 5 items the last 1 or 2 hints just disappear without showing anything.
Also can't press space bar to speed up dialogue storyline.

They may have fixed some of the bugs (?) but a bit late, I downloaded the demo so am not paying the money to see if they have or not, they lost me!

vs608
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by vs608 on Jan 11, 09 6:40 AM
Not only did I have a hard time downloading this game, I was extremely disappointed in this game once I did get it to work. I finished it very quickly and was not challenged at all! Definitely not worth the money.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 11, 09 9:07 AM
I used a game credit for this game cos I was well impressed with the graphics but reading the reviews it seems there are a few problems with it too short and hints in the wrong place etc etc ....... anyway I am in the musicians room and I have a puzzle piece to find my last item I used all my hints and it shows nothing I even tried using the paperclip which i can't ..... will somebody help Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[Post New]by Red__Snapper on Jan 11, 09 10:46 AM
Gill, I'm in the same boat. I can't find the puzzle piece and the hints don't show it.
I've started the game twice to see if I could get around that. And the hints don't show the items on several screens.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 11, 09 11:39 AM
I found the puzzle piece it is really hard to see it is on the white piece of paper by the binoculars ...... i am stuck again now cos the hint is supposed to be for a key and it shows a pair of scissors well no doubt I will sort it lol ...... good luck with the car engine I had a scream with that

[Post New]by Teastick on Jan 11, 09 11:42 AM
This game is short, short, short. Furthermore, the story makes no sense. And to top it off, They will be coming out with a new episode that should have been included with this one. I want my money back!

larrane
Starfish
Starfish
58 Posts

[Post New]by larrane on Jan 11, 09 12:42 PM
i wish i could get my money back for this game, too. It was very boring nasd took no time at all to complete. I was very disappointed with it.

Gill_Dudley
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Gill_Dudley on Jan 11, 09 1:27 PM
Well i finished it, took me just over 2 hours very disappointing the hints did not highlight what i was looking for and I am talking about leaving it to the last item which I nornally do. The music was terrible headphones turned off. The story line was non existant and the cartoon drawing ending what was the point of that ?? On the plus side the graphics were good but definitely not worth the money. Can I have my game credit back please Big Fish

Go to: