bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 18, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery Legends: Beauty and the Beast Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by ThreeG on Sep 18, 11 12:35 PM
I just played the hour demo and am downloading the full version as I type. This is one of the best ones, graphically-speaking, that I've purchased in a long time. Beautiful backgrounds, non-obtrusive music, challenging **** scenes and puzzles (I'm in expert mode). Kudos to the creators!

nikcas99
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by nikcas99 on Sep 18, 11 2:44 PM
Bump

[Post New]by kimberly007 on Sep 19, 11 9:38 AM
I am trying to buy it but my computer will not let me.

[Post New]by chuchi12503 on Sep 19, 11 5:21 PM
I just downloaded the demo for this game, and the cut scenes play great, graphics are fine, only as long as I am in one scene. When it comes time to change scenes, there is a lag time of about 10 seconds before the next scene comes up. Only a black screen during that time. After next scene appears, it plays fine. Any ideas why this is happening?
Appreciate any help since I really like the game and would like to buy it.

[Post New]by aggie43 on Sep 20, 11 7:48 AM
I downloaded the trial version but it keeps cutting out on me after about a minute so I haven't even got to play the game yet. I once got past the cutscene by skipping it but still didn't get as far as playing.

I thought it might be to do with a piece of software that was running on my computer but I have closed down everything including my browser but it still stops after 1-2 mins.

Has anybody got any idea's?

[Post New]by phunnybunnie on Sep 20, 11 1:04 PM
it's a great game, but i can't get the 'guage' to work. even looking at the statedgy guide. help.

[Post New]by beachsidelynn on Sep 21, 11 7:15 AM
phunnybunnie, note the marks in the journal where the guage handle should be when you push the corresponding button. You'll get a soft whoosh when you pick the right spot and the button will stay down.
Good luck.
Love this game. Am waiting for more reviews here and at [removed by moderator] before I buy the CE.

Edited on 09/21/2011 at 3:00:27 PM PST

[Post New]by rainingreality3 on Sep 21, 11 11:16 AM
I liked the game. It was fun and charming. Although i was a little disapointed the makers left us hanging on Phantom of the Opera. I hate it when the game makers do that and not go back to give us more (Love and Death: Bitten). Otherwise i wish the game was a little longer.

magarett
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by magarett on Oct 2, 11 12:55 PM
i am stuck on the swapping of the toys. it says to click twice to swap, but my cursor doesnt work please help.

magarett
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by magarett on Oct 2, 11 12:55 PM
i am stuck on the swapping of the toys. it says to click twice to swap, but my cursor doesnt work please help.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 2, 11 2:22 PM
You first need to find two more toys to fill the box. One is in the ice cave and one is with pinocchio... once those two toys are in the box you can swap them around.

katielu88
Squid
Squid
70 Posts

[Post New]by katielu88 on Oct 3, 11 5:27 PM
When is it coming out for 6.99. I can't wait much longer lol.

[Post New]by froggypat on Oct 8, 11 5:08 PM
not doing it right! i can not find all the thingys for hallway! got as far as the posion scorpion on the the plate, got into the part where the sword will be sometime HELP!

[Post New]by froggypat on Oct 8, 11 5:10 PM
froggypat wrote:not doing it right! i can not find all the thingys for hallway! got as far as the posion scorpion on the the plate, got into the part where the sword will be sometime HELP! am truely stuck. PLEASE HELP!

[Post New]by pippiskrubs on Oct 14, 11 7:46 PM
I am having trouble "stirring" the bubbles in the pot in the cottage after you pass the sirens (in the "extra" section.) My cursor will not make my bubbes move. Have I missed something? Thanks for the help.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 17, 11 3:38 AM
pippiskrubs wrote:I am having trouble "stirring" the bubbles in the pot in the cottage after you pass the sirens (in the "extra" section.) My cursor will not make my bubbes move. Have I missed something? Thanks for the help.

The bubbles won't move if you haven't put all 5 essences in the pot yet - you need water, air, fire, earth and spirit (which is the one I initially forgot). You will find the essence of spirit in the dark sanctum: look for purple crustals lying around.

[Post New]by hogan2 on Oct 23, 11 7:37 AM
am stuck where are the missing toys

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Oct 23, 11 10:43 PM
hogan2 wrote:am stuck where are the missing toys

One is with pinocchio in the toy shop and one is lying around in the ice cave.

[Post New]by KatrinaSalvatore on Nov 5, 11 4:13 PM
chuchi12503 wrote:I just downloaded the demo for this game, and the cut scenes play great, graphics are fine, only as long as I am in one scene. When it comes time to change scenes, there is a lag time of about 10 seconds before the next scene comes up. Only a black screen during that time. After next scene appears, it plays fine. Any ideas why this is happening?
Appreciate any help since I really like the game and would like to buy it.

Hey chuchi yes the reason why is because your graphic card for your computer needs to be updated also in addition just to be on the safe side be sure to update your adobe flashplayer and adobe shockwave they are also neccecities with BFG's. I've had the same problem as you thought it was normal but found out from customer support that it's not and they had me update the following I have listed my NVIDIA was outdated. Which causes it to lag.

Go to: