bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Liong: The Lost Amulets forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 7, 09 1:41 PM
Welcome to Liong: The Lost Amulets forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Liong: The Lost Amulets players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

katy12250
Minnow
Minnow
227 Posts

Re:Welcome to Liong: The Lost Amulets forum

[Post New]by katy12250 on Jan 7, 09 7:50 PM
Fantastic game! I love the mix of HO, mah jong, and puzzles and I love the tile choices. This one is getting my next game credit! I always seem to go back to mah jong games - I think I have about a dozen - and this one really is different. I didn't know there was another one until I looked at the forums. I'm going to give that a try, too. You can never have too many mah jong games!

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jan 7, 09 9:29 PM
I just tried to hour demo - LOVED IT!!!!! I didn't even try to change the tiles. This is a great blend of games. KUDOS designers. Now I will have to decide between RTR and this one for my game credit ... waaaaaaaa.

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Jan 8, 09 2:29 AM
Tried the hour demo and bought it straight away, there are plenty of levels, plus when the game is finished there are 25 extra levels! well worth the money

[Post New]by sylverfish on Jan 8, 09 6:40 AM
Hi,
I'm new here and I'm very happy that I found this site .
Usually I play puzzles, I love 3match games and now I'm trying hidden object games, I think I will be addicted...
I'm playing this new Liong game and I like that it blended many games I love together, it's a fabulous mix of gameplay!

penrose47
Stingray
Stingray
4,597 Posts

[Post New]by penrose47 on Jan 9, 09 10:37 AM
I know its worth the $$$$ !!

I played it and also 25 new levels....WOW
I am now on Level 3 of the 25. You get to play the Majong ( and different tiles of your choosing) , the Wheel of mini games, H O .
PLUS you can still earn the "PEARLS" for more hints.

I LOVE THIS GAME..........THANKS B F

HAPPY GAMING

PEN

AnnBy
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,653 Posts

[Post New]by AnnBy on Jan 10, 09 1:07 PM
I love this game for the reasons the other posters have stated. HO with mahjong match and varying bonus levels. I have about 15 games on my want list now and this one may be the next I buy.....still have on more demo to play.

trembly6
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by trembly6 on Jan 10, 09 1:13 PM
My husband and I both love this game. He's a match 3 person and I'm a hidden object person. I bought it and now we fight over the computer. THANKS BF finally a game we both love.

bribling
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,396 Posts

[Post New]by bribling on Jan 10, 09 8:36 PM
Kudos to all involved in the making of this game and to BF for providing it. It is simply one of the most beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable games I have ever played. I expect to play this often!

My only criticism - I can't find any credits beyond "Always Neat" at the beginning. This is one game that truly needs credits so we know who to thank. I will be watching for more from "Always Neat"!

Edited on 01/10/2009 at 8:37:10 PM PST

shuttlegrannyjo
Catfish
Catfish
1,575 Posts

[Post New]by shuttlegrannyjo on Jan 10, 09 8:37 PM
Fintabulous game!
Absolutely love it!

mixo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mixo on Jan 11, 09 10:10 AM
bribling wrote:Kudos to all involved in the making of this game and to BF for providing it. It is simply one of the most beautiful, relaxing and enjoyable games I have ever played. I expect to play this often!

My only criticism - I can't find any credits beyond "Always Neat" at the beginning. This is one game that truly needs credits so we know who to thank. I will be watching for more from "Always Neat"!

Hi,

I'm one of the developers of the Liong: The Lost Amulets at AlwaysNeat.

We are really glad to see your positive comments about our new game. The gamers' opinion are the most important for us!

Thank you all for choosing our game!

Have fun!

Attila Mikolics

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jan 11, 09 5:07 PM
Thanks, Attila, for posting! (This is addressed to both you and our game community.)

This is a really, really nice game for those of us who are a bit older and slower but still smart enough to enjoy a challenging game. Thanks for giving us a timer-free option. I really love the variety, and the graphics are lovely. The memory tiles are a nice new idea, too.

The game has a lot of depth -- different game modes, bonus levels, nice mini-games. What's not to like, unless this is just not your kind of game.

Cptduzer
Flounder
Flounder
2,474 Posts

[Post New]by Cptduzer on Jan 11, 09 5:17 PM
Thanks for posting Atilla - this has the great potentional for becoming one of my 'go to' games (games I go to when tired, bored, stressed, hungry, etc etc. )

Again, kudos to you and your team for coming up with something pretty and new.
and not to forget BFG for bringing it here!

MarcyMM
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by MarcyMM on Jan 13, 09 10:37 AM
Just chiming in to reinforce to anyone considering this game - it is definitely worth the money! It's got a little bit of everything. And, if you think at first that it's too easy...just wait. It definitely gets more difficult (I'm only just starting on the 3rd amulet).

Relaxing music and graphics. I agree with others - this will be one that I keep on my computer.

AlmostSilver
Minnow
Minnow
272 Posts

[Post New]by AlmostSilver on Jan 13, 09 10:44 AM
Like everyone before me, I loved this game. I played in the relaxed mode and love it when a game is designed that way to give that option. This game has become one of my top 5 and it is really hard to replace one of my top five. Way to go!

[Post New]by shazfay on Jan 14, 09 2:48 PM
Can anybody tell me the length of this game?? Thinking of getting it but have been disapointed with the length of some of the previous games I have bought, Thanks

mixo
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by mixo on Jan 15, 09 12:02 PM
shazfay wrote:Can anybody tell me the length of this game?? Thinking of getting it but have been disapointed with the length of some of the previous games I have bought, Thanks

Hi,

There are 100+ levels of game play in 2 game modes including hidden object levels, tile-matching and many challenging mini-games between levels. You can read more opinions here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20/17596.page

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by nykelli1843 on Jan 19, 09 9:50 AM
Guess i'm the odd one out here and think it's boring after 2 levels!

[Post New]by deedeemarie48 on Jan 21, 09 3:39 PM
Loved. This. Game!

[Post New]by Bigfishette on Jan 24, 09 6:04 AM
I'm not a big fan of mahjong games but I tried the demo and really really like this game. Going to purchase it. Thanks very much.

Go to: