Welcome to Syberia forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Syberia forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 7, 09 1:41 PM
Welcome to Syberia forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

mitchie55
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Re:Welcome to Syberia forum

[Post New]by mitchie55 on Jan 7, 09 8:48 PM
i can get ABSOLUTELY no where with this game....walk the streets for hours. what's the catch????

[Post New]by tantoon on Jan 8, 09 12:25 AM
Hi
I can't start my game it keeps telling me to purchase AutoRun Archetict because the game was created using this running system .Is there any explanation for that?

Phoebe06
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Phoebe06 on Jan 8, 09 9:05 AM
I'm wondering if I need to delete and reinstall this game. When I try to 'save' the game I don't get a picture and time of saving in the box, it just said 'saved game'. So when I open and try to 'load' a game, there's no game to load. Very frustrating.

gojojogo
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
465 Posts

[Post New]by gojojogo on Jan 8, 09 11:03 AM
To save the game you need to click on an empty, black square. Then it will be saved with a picture and the date and time.

Phoebe06
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by Phoebe06 on Jan 8, 09 1:45 PM
Thanks for the saving tip! It worked, and I'm so glad that I don't need to reinstall.

honeybun3403
Guppy
Guppy
124 Posts

[Post New]by honeybun3403 on Jan 9, 09 8:40 PM
just finished the game. had a great evening playing. at the end it asks if I wud like to play Syberia II. Where can I find it? Anyone?
rgds
Honey

Welcome to Syberia forum

[Post New]by paidfor on Jan 12, 09 9:16 AM
[b][i][u]h
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Syberia forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Syberia players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.
how do i get the , key to open the gate, also how i open the gate
and how do i get my paper back from norary's office. thank u

[Post New]by bithus on Jan 13, 09 10:06 AM
Hi

I am getting nowhere with this game. Have just started and wander the street.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

imm1264
Herring
Herring
389 Posts

[Post New]by imm1264 on Jan 13, 09 11:54 AM
bithus, have you talked to the guy in the hotel & momo ( the boy )?

slm1948
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
490 Posts

[Post New]by slm1948 on Jan 13, 09 2:29 PM
Well, I know I'm no good at adventure games but after reading reviews on this one, I bought it. No technical problems so far, but here I am, as usual, without a clue what I should be doing. I got the key and rang the bell. Talked to the man at the desk. Tried to take my suitcase to my room but evidently I need help. A boy in next room is "too busy" to help me. No more dialogue available with the deskman. Can't go upstairs without my suitcase but can't carry it alone. Can't go outside until the storm clears. Will it ever? No one answers the phone. H-E-L-P !!! please!

:Welcome to Syberia forum

[Post New]by naynayjordan on Jan 13, 09 8:01 PM
Has anyone else had an issue with the game crashing?? When i try to go back to university after retreiving the egg i go to black screen and have to restart my computer!! i have tried going via the bridge and via the train and both ways end in the same result. NOT happy.

cherbando
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Stuck in Komkolsgrad

[Post New]by cherbando on Jan 13, 09 11:29 PM
I freed Helena and went down to the mine shaft. The door got blasted. Now I need to pull the lever to get the elevator down. I can not find the lever or the elevator. I found the air duct but I can not enter it yet. Where is the lever for the elevator????

nan1022
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by nan1022 on Jan 14, 09 5:31 AM
I got to the boat, gave them the money, but can't open and close the lock.

culady
Guppy
Guppy
107 Posts

[Post New]by culady on Jan 14, 09 2:15 PM
I am in Barrockstadt unable to get the stationmaster to unlock the door to the garden. I am sitting here with a walkthru & have talked to the prof & rectors three times, taken care of the doll, the cylinder, the mushroom powder & the test tube holder. But the stationmaster has not left the bridge. Any help?

OK got it!!

Edited on 01/14/2009 at 2:35:18 PM PST

[Post New]by GrannyShorty on Jan 17, 09 11:37 AM
bithus wrote:Hi

I am getting nowhere with this game. Have just started and wander the street.

Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

crazyfor20
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

[Post New]by crazyfor20 on Jan 17, 09 8:14 PM
I bought this game after reading how many people said this was a good game. When I finished it I was so happy that part 2 was ready for purchase to download. I am now in the beginnings of Syberia II and enjoying it also. Thanks for the good advise.

Great Games

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jan 18, 09 7:42 AM
I honestly can't remember when I've enjoyed a game as much as Syberia I and II. Way to go. I had read that Syberia II was neither as interesting or challenging as Syberia I but I really enjoyed the both of them.

teriph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by teriph on Jan 21, 09 12:14 PM
naynayjordan wrote:Has anyone else had an issue with the game crashing?? When i try to go back to university after retreiving the egg i go to black screen and have to restart my computer!! i have tried going via the bridge and via the train and both ways end in the same result. NOT happy.

teriph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by teriph on Jan 21, 09 12:15 PM
teriph wrote:
naynayjordan wrote:Has anyone else had an issue with the game crashing?? When i try to go back to university after retreiving the egg i go to black screen and have to restart my computer!! i have tried going via the bridge and via the train and both ways end in the same result. NOT happy.

Go to: