Voodoo Whisper: Curse of Legend Collectors Edition - Disappointed.

[Post New]by kinookimaw on Sep 18, 11 6:49 AM
Went through the game. 5 locations only. TO BE CONTINUED showed up on screen and hit the check mark, and it was over. Left in the Basement. Thought the Collection Edition would bring me back, but nothing? I don't know why I bought Collectors Edition if nothing there.? Seems to me, lots of places left out, and nothing solved?

Is this correct or is there something wrong with my game?

Re:Voodoo Whisper: Curse of Legend Collectors Edition - Disappointed.

[Post New]by Phydeauxmeter on Sep 20, 11 3:51 PM
Nope, you've got the right game... but in my humble opinion it should NOT have been a CE game... the "bonus" game play was the hotel scene.

I've very very VERY disappointed with this CE and another (lost souls enchanted canvases) for their supposed "bonus" game play.

[Post New]by momandjada on Sep 20, 11 5:47 PM
VEry. disappointed. so when is this game going to be finished. I mean, its like i'm playing and getting into it then BAM! TO be continued....thats lame what kinda collectors edition is this.... I felt like it should have been 6.99 instead of 13.99 since its not finished.

phuquemoi
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by phuquemoi on Sep 20, 11 7:17 PM

You and me both..seriously rethinking of the *quality* of BF games......

[Post New]by bluefrog62 on Oct 6, 11 2:32 PM
I'm very disappointed. I don't feel like I got a collector's edition, I feel like I got half a game.

[Post New]by queenbt26 on Oct 15, 11 11:08 AM
I agree..very short with no real ending..lost money on this 1..too bad I can't get my money back!

Perheart
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Perheart on Oct 22, 11 10:44 AM
I know that's right, I could not believe it when I finally made it to the basement and bam I am in the well and here comes the check mark. I went back to the start to play the extra like I always do and there was nothing. This really should have been a 6.99 game. Don't feel like I got my money's worth. Very Very Disappointed.

lambrou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by lambrou on Aug 22, 12 1:23 AM
I agree with all your posts! This was a very disappointing ending, way too short and definitely not worth the $15+ i spent incl taxes. Definitely a $6.99 game - way overpriced!!!

Go to: