Welcome to Be Rich forum

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Be Rich forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jan 7, 09 1:50 PM
Welcome to Be Rich forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Be Rich players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Be Rich forum

[Post New]by duenick on Jan 8, 09 2:03 PM
ok lol how do you get big fish credit im new lol

[Post New]by Angel_Thomas_Act on Jan 8, 09 4:47 PM
How do you get the 130 customers??? I get up to 124 but can not think of a way to boost the extra 6!!!!

[Post New]by Bubbawumpkin on Jan 8, 09 4:54 PM
You need to bulldoze one of the statues and some of the road and then that will leave you enough space to build another block

[Post New]by conradlegault on Jan 9, 09 9:11 AM
It keeps freezing up on me, is there a cure ???????
or do you guy's have the same problem

picman050967
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,226 Posts

[Post New]by picman050967 on Jan 9, 09 9:27 AM
The issue is with a specific graphics chipset that affects less than 1% of computers.
The developer has a new build that is in QA and testing, and may be ready today. We will post here when it is.

Picman

[Post New]by gablueangel on Jan 9, 09 8:00 PM
I can't figure out how to bet level 30. Does anyone know?

adofyk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by adofyk on Jan 10, 09 3:25 AM
Hi, all wannabe-rich gamers! I'm currently stuck at the level where someone named Betrand somebody tells me to build "two 3-star bungalows with 60% bonus" for the farmers to move into. What the hell is a bungalow with a 60% bonus?? I thought it meant to sell the bungalow at the lowest price, which I did, but that isn't the goal. Can anyone interpret this for me, please?

[Post New]by maggie156 on Jan 10, 09 8:04 AM
you have to build 2 new bungalows with a 60% rating which means the number in the bottom left hand corner of the bungalows. you do this by putting parks and such by them. It took me several tries to get the right combination. then they will sell you the other ones which you demolish and then you finish the road to connect the house that needs to be repaired

adofyk
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by adofyk on Jan 10, 09 2:53 PM

Thank you so much for your tip, maggie!

[Post New]by karoernst on Jan 10, 09 4:18 PM
ugh.....! I just want to be able to play the game. Please fix the problem. My weekend is about over.

gbfans66
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by gbfans66 on Jan 10, 09 5:56 PM
momnmejft wrote:I am one of the 1% and have a dell computer. Is it Dells? How will we know when it is fixed? Will BF notifty us? I love this game>
momnme

It's NOT Dell's. It's an Intel problem and they are working on it. They are going to try to email those who have downloaded it, but we can check here for a post from BFG as well.

[Post New]by Shmeamer on Jan 10, 09 9:09 PM
anything yet on the game error? I cannot play anymore. It freezes up every time I finish Lvl 30.

[Post New]by DAALMONETTE on Jan 10, 09 9:27 PM
Error message unhandled exception. Game won't start or even open. Have to hit alt cntl dlt in order to close game. What's the deal with that?****Ok I see thinking it has something to do with the error others are rec'ing. Will check back with any new news later. thanks.

Edited on 01/10/2009 at 9:42:58 PM PST

momnmejft
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by momnmejft on Jan 10, 09 10:31 PM
Thanks for the tip on level 30. I had tried everything. Also, I finally fixed the problem on my computer for level 27. I went into the Cache file and cleaned it up. It is under using disk cleanup. Start, all programs, accessories, systems tools and disk cleanup. After doing this I finally got thru level 27, very cautious, was I. Good luck.

[Post New]by tomarle on Jan 11, 09 8:32 PM
i bought this game and it is flawed. once you get beyond the basic levels you encounter houses that say they needs road built to access them but you can surround them with roads and they still cannot be accessed. how do i get my money back.

[Post New]by scottiedoggb on Jan 12, 09 5:17 AM
bought this game and it is flawed. once you get beyond the basic levels you encounter houses that say they needs road built to access them but you can surround them with roads and they still cannot be accessed. how do i get my money back ??

Tomarle, what level are you on ????

[Post New]by beanfarmer on Jan 12, 09 9:55 AM
how do i get the shop up to 130 visitors? i've tried the level many times, and still can't do it... level... 32... please! i'm losing my mind here

momnmejft
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by momnmejft on Jan 12, 09 10:02 PM
Anybody figured out how to beat level 38, yet? I can get up to $297, but can't hit that 300.
momnme

MizzGmc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by MizzGmc on Jan 13, 09 7:37 AM
tomarle wrote:i bought this game and it is flawed. once you get beyond the basic levels you encounter houses that say they needs road built to access them but you can surround them with roads and they still cannot be accessed. how do i get my money back.

This isn't a flaw. You have to make sure that the house has access to the building where the builders are housed. This can (on one occasion that I can recall) mean buying a house in order to demolish it so that you can add a road access point.

Go to: