cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

This post in Tech Issues got no reply...maybe it isn't?

[Post New]by cat52 on Sep 18, 11 1:42 PM
I have completed the regular game several times and had no problems. The first time I tried the Free Play mode, choosing the desert as a location, I saw I had the special buildings available. Had fun with it.

However, every time I have tried the free play mode since then, including a second go at the desert, the special buildings tab has been grayed out and I can't use them. This is not so much fun.

Are the special buildings supposed to be available in the appropriate locations for free play or not?

Thanks!

cat52
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,169 Posts

Re:This post in Tech Issues got no reply...maybe it isn't?

[Post New]by cat52 on Nov 4, 11 7:26 PM
Okay, I'm dense. Sometimes

Turns out you have to complete the bonus (hologram star) scene in a locale during regular play to get access to the locale's special buildings in Free Play mode. Thank you, Customer Support, for helping me through this issue.

In the many years I've been a member, I have never had a lick of trouble getting help from Tech or Customer Support. When they couldn't help (rarely) and I had to give up on a game, they consistently gave me a free game credit. I hope I'm not the only person to realize this level of support is rare, Thank you,

_Angel_angel
Minnow
Minnow
284 Posts

[Post New]by _Angel_angel on Dec 31, 11 6:32 PM
cat52 wrote: Thank you, Customer Support, for helping me through this issue.

In the many years I've been a member, I have never had a lick of trouble getting help from Tech or Customer Support. When they couldn't help (rarely) and I had to give up on a game, they consistently gave me a free game credit. I hope I'm not the only person to realize this level of support is rare, Thank you,

I could not agree more. Best Customer Support team I have ever worked with.They all deserve a raise Great quality deserves to be rewarded. Thank you BF/CS!

NYCgamer
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by NYCgamer on Feb 17, 12 11:48 AM
I agree customer support is awesome. but I'm still locked out of special buildings in the coastal region for free-play and I've beaten the bonus round. Only cafe is available.

Go to: