bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 19, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to World Riddles: Secrets of the Ages forum

[Post New]by easmitty on Sep 19, 11 8:51 AM
I can't get the hammer to work. I have checked to right click it in options but it doesn't work

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Sep 20, 11 8:15 PM
easmitty wrote:I can't get the hammer to work. I have checked to right click it in options but it doesn't work

You should still be able to just click on the hammer and your cursor should change to it; I've all the other World Riddle games and I remember that there was 1 of those others that I'd also clicked in the Options but it didn't work throughout the entire game.

MEnr56

P.S. I can't remember now if I could just click on the hammer to get it to work or if I had to go back to the options menu to unclick that option; sorry, too long ago.

[Post New]by gamercat on Sep 27, 11 3:31 AM
I want to love this game but the fact that you can't advance unless you can beat the expert time AND not use hints or make mistakes is sooo annoying. I have tried to repeat levels to get more points so I can "buy" more artefacts and have always got the exact same score. There should be a non-timed version for slowpokes like me.

Love the concept - HATE the execution

[Post New]by TheHerb on Sep 28, 11 11:24 AM
has anyone else experienced a problem with completing the ancient rome portion. I get a message that there are still objects to acquire but it won't display them and won't add points when I complete a puzzle. Also, julius caesar shows up under ancient greece ??? I wasn't a great student in history in high school but I know this is incorrect.

[Post New]by mamabaggs on Sep 28, 11 3:45 PM
I have completed all the levels in Japan, but it says that there are more artifacts, but I can't find any. Basically I'm stuck in Japan and no way out. Help!

[Post New]by AUNTJEN4 on Sep 28, 11 9:10 PM
mamabaggs wrote:I have completed all the levels in Japan, but it says that there are more artifacts, but I can't find any. Basically I'm stuck in Japan and no way out. Help!

Did you happen to figure out what to do? I too am stuck on the same thing...it keeps telling me I have more artifacts but all the bars at the bottom are gold as if they are completed. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance.

[Post New]by Nanto3 on Sep 29, 11 8:42 PM
I too am stuck in Japan. I cannot find how to get the rest of the artifacts. Help????

[Post New]by kat_phillipa_p on Sep 30, 11 3:39 PM
I am also stuck at this same point which is extremely frustrating seeing as the game doesn't let you advance until the artifacts are completed.

[Post New]by solsoma on Oct 18, 11 1:27 PM
how do you get the trophies, i only get a few

[Post New]by alleup1 on Jan 7, 12 9:29 AM
I can't get points so I can get out of Aztec level. Have replayed and replayed all the levels. What can I do? Thanks for any help.

[Post New]by bebbles1 on May 12, 12 9:25 PM
alleup1 wrote:I can't get points so I can get out of Aztec level. Have replayed and replayed all the levels. What can I do? Thanks for any help.

WestElkTinker
Squid
Squid
60 Posts

[Post New]by WestElkTinker on May 22, 12 8:32 PM
TO THE DEVELOPERS OF WORLD RIDDLES:

I respectfully submit to the developers of the World Riddles series (which I like very much and own all the games) to PLEASE, for the sake of those of us who are older and may not have as sharp vision as some, do not use tile colors that are so close to the background color, or the color of the blank tiles. I very much like the use of color tiles in Secrets of the Ages, Whether it is done to be clever or fiendish, I don't know; but please make the color of blanks distinctly different from the puzzle's picture tiles. Thank you so very much. I look forward to more mosaic puzzles in the series!

West Elk Tinker

A1psyko
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

[Post New]by A1psyko on Jun 20, 12 9:44 AM
Are there any plans to continue this type of game? I finished this and the others, went back through and finished in gold, completed the bonus games and now am ready for more.

[Post New]by spiritsdancer on Sep 6, 12 3:14 PM
I'm also stuck in Rome.. all bars are gold and I have 4000 points and all of the Items have been selected with no more to select but it's still telling me I've not selected them all.

[Post New]by murphyfish on Jul 28, 14 12:32 PM
WestElkTinker wrote: TO THE DEVELOPERS OF WORLD RIDDLES:

I respectfully submit to the developers of the World Riddles series (which I like very much and own all the games) to PLEASE, for the sake of those of us who are older and may not have as sharp vision as some, do not use tile colors that are so close to the background color, or the color of the blank tiles. I very much like the use of color tiles in Secrets of the Ages, Whether it is done to be clever or fiendish, I don't know; but please make the color of blanks distinctly different from the puzzle's picture tiles. Thank you so very much. I look forward to more mosaic puzzles in the series!

West Elk Tinker

[Post New]by murphyfish on Jul 28, 14 12:33 PM
Dead on! Thanks for making the case for the old. Love the game. Make too many mistakes due to bad vision.

[Post New]by murphyfish on Jul 28, 14 12:37 PM
Is there any way to accommodate several users of this game?

Go to: