Pick-axe Handle

[Post New]by shoestringplayer on Sep 19, 11 1:30 PM
I cannot get to the pick-axe handle in the dungeon. I keep getting directed to the top of the screen (in the scene where the chest is open). I got the scroll from one hand before I opened the chest, but missed the handle. Any advice?

Re:Pick-axe Handle

[Post New]by miranda666 on Sep 19, 11 4:44 PM
My game is stuck there too. It keeps showing the chest as a sparkling hidden object scene even though I have already completed it. It will not let me continue- ugh!

8Featger
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by 8Featger on Sep 21, 11 4:11 PM
I am having the same problem with the pick axe handle, I tired reinstalling the game but that failed to solve the problem.

[Post New]by starakajla on Oct 1, 11 2:32 AM
bug

[Post New]by Lori_Gunther on Oct 5, 11 10:34 AM
Same problem ... PLEASE don't tell me I have to start all over!!

[Post New]by RbeforeE on Oct 21, 11 7:19 PM
This bug has been discussed in another thread, and received a moderators response. Unfortunately, the response includes: create a new player (yeah, starting over), uninstall & reinstall (probably restarting... I guess you could try saving your pref files [I'm on a Mac] but that might bring the bug along with your saved game, or send in a bug report. See http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/reply/0/178898.page

Keepin_on
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Keepin_on on Aug 2, 12 5:29 AM
I, too, ran across the pickaxe handle problem the first time I played this game. After reading the forum messages and finding no solutions, I started over with the idea of picking up the scroll from the skeleton's left hand (right side on screen) and the pickaxe handle from the right hand (left side) BEFORE touching the lock on the chest.

It worked like a charm, no glitch occurred with the chest after doing this, and I was able to complete the game.

Hope this helps everyone. Have a great day!

Go to: