Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

Birds of a feather quest

[Post New]by Delta77 on Sep 20, 11 1:22 AM
OK, I have played through this game twice now; completed game but cannot complete this quest.

This quest tells you to find evidence of the cheagle; I have found the cheagle and completed the game but this quest is still open. What is the secret to completing this quest? I have gone back to originating city (Tundra Head) but that doesn't do it.

bfgImbrium
Manatee
Manatee
4,236 Posts

Re:Birds of a feather quest

[Post New]by bfgImbrium on Sep 20, 11 5:32 AM
Hi Delta77,

I would recommend checking out the thread below for some great advice on how to finally capture the elusive cheagle:

cheagle

The following post is particularly helpful:

peutetre wrote:The cheagle quest is several parts. Once you find all of the clues, you return to the city and it just tells you that you have to find another city. You won't hear anything else about it until you finish a bunch of other quests, then, suddenly, the cheagle news pops up again. You STILL won't find the cheagle then either---but, after finishing a whole bunch of other quests, you'll finally be sent to the cheagle's roost (which is just as well since it's a strong critter!)

This probably isn't that much help, but this isn't a straight forward quest. If you're still on the first part, just make sure you visit every city along the way and check for any side quests along the way. You will eventually get all of the quests and clues as the game plays out.

Hope this helps!

bfgImbrium

Delta77
Guppy
Guppy
149 Posts

[Post New]by Delta77 on Sep 21, 11 1:36 PM
bfgIbrium,

Thanks, I could be wrong, but I don't think that helps cause I have completed the game but just not that particular quest. I have found the cheagle's roost and gone past that; I think I must have missed something somewhere but I have no clue what. That is what I was asking... if anyone had any ideas what needed to be done just to finish that one quest.

I also made mistake in quest name; it is: Birds of another feather.

Delta

ETA: Never mind... I found out what I was missing -- quest completed

Edited on 09/25/2011 at 8:56:55 PM PST

[Post New]by Silevad on Jan 27, 12 8:57 AM
Ok..

There are the clues: 1. Devils City or Anubis Palace, 2. Dried Oasis, 3. Abandoned Docks.

GeorgeTSLC
Manatee
Manatee
3,919 Posts

[Post New]by GeorgeTSLC on Feb 12, 12 10:06 PM
Delta77 wrote: Never mind... I found out what I was missing -- quest completed
You do know that this is the most infuriating possible kind of post? Because in effect it says, "I've found the solution, but I'm not going to share it with you losers! Nyah-nah, nah, nyah-NAH-nah!"

Condign punishment by the game gods would be for somebody else to do that in a thread where YOU hoped to find data, Delta baby.

And my strongest thanks to Silevad for retrieving this thread by (so far) his or her only post ever in this forum! But see also the other threads with
cheagle
in them. (A simple Search in the right-hand column here easily finds them all--unsurprisingly, no other game uses that word!)

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Nov 24, 13 9:32 AM
Silevad wrote:Ok..

There are the clues: 1. Devils City or Anubis Palace, 2. Dried Oasis, 3. Abandoned Docks.

I also had to go to pancake pass and kill a harpy for this first part of the quest.

And it is devil's city not Anubis.

Edited on 11/24/2013 at 3:06:41 PM PST

Go to: