bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jun 18, 08 5:53 PM
Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

dtouchton
Manatee
Manatee
4,156 Posts

Re:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum

[Post New]by dtouchton on Sep 22, 08 2:16 PM
Okay, I have a problem. I haven't played this in a while. I decided to go back to it today. Well, I am in the police office with the robot. I can't get out! There are no detail peices to find.There is no fish in the fish tank. There are documents on the desk but all you can do is read them. The desk drawers are locked. I've clicked every conceivable place on the screen. I have a full line of hints but every time I click she says "It's all done here." I click on the map, the green arrow is pointing to where I am. I try to click on anoather building, I end up back at the police station (office). I don't have any bugs in my inventory. I don't have anything in inventory. I have an amulet next to the brown book and try to click on that. Nothing happens. I'M STUCK!!!!! Do I have to start the whole game over????? I have printed out a walkthrough but nothing is helping me.HELP PLEASE!!!

chessman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by chessman on Oct 10, 08 11:57 AM
stuck in smuggler cave can;t get out click and nothing happens

Edited on 10/10/2008 at 12:00:24 PM PST

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Oct 10, 08 1:08 PM
When you click on Hints if you get a message that says "All done here" then you have found one of the many glitches in this game. This game has several very bad glitches. Sometimes you can play through without hitting one but sometimes you can't. When you hit a glitch the only thing you can do is start over as a new player.

This is a good game but it has always had technical problems.

[Post New]by dancer50 on Oct 14, 08 8:29 AM
I would like to go through the whole game but can't get out of the lawyer's office. This is very frustrating! I love this gamesite and have had no trouble with any other game I've downloaded.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Oct 14, 08 9:38 AM
dancer50 wrote:I would like to go through the whole game but can't get out of the lawyer's office. This is very frustrating! I love this gamesite and have had no trouble with any other game I've downloaded.
Have you made him sleep yet?= play the CD thats by the cd player. If you need to wake him up- play the rock CD from the garbage can

Bettyb36
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by Bettyb36 on Dec 6, 08 8:20 PM
How do you solve the bankers office, The pig and the clock portion SO STUCK!!

john_murray2
Guppy
Guppy
116 Posts

[Post New]by john_murray2 on Dec 27, 08 7:58 PM
the new Nartalie brooks is worser i downloaded the dem and its got more bugs in that than the ground itself i hope they have the best testers in town because they will need them it kept crashing every so often on my computer.

Bettyb36
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum

[Post New]by Bettyb36 on Dec 28, 08 11:41 AM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Natalie Brooks: Secrets of Treasure House players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

I had to start over because it was saying all done here when I wasnt and now I cannot get out of the police station. I cannot get to the activation card so I can get the keys, and get the extra coin on the robot? This game is getting pretty annoying.

[Post New]by MissouriWeaver on Jan 24, 09 7:25 PM
yes I was wondering if anyone else was having trouble with this game. It started out fine but when I went to the library there was a large yellow block covering half my screen.....I really like Natalie Brooks so I hope they work the bugs out.

Lynette5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Lynette5 on Jan 25, 09 5:31 PM
I hope someone is reading this so I can get help. I loaded this game long ago and got stuck right away. I see I was not the only one. Well I finally reloaded the game on another computer and got a bit further this time. I am stumped at the museum in the storage room. It tells me to find the disk for the center of the "lock", but when I try to put the disk I have there, it just opens the "lock" and tells me to turn the dials to finish the picture. I've done it many times. Nothing happens once I do. I still have the disk and I can't figure out what is suppose to go in the "hole" in the stone either. I have 11 gears so far and 1/2 of the dicipher sheet in inventory. Can anyone help me?

[Post New]by melinda_jax on Jan 30, 09 6:49 PM
What do you do in the banker's office after getting the 2 screwdriver's, the handle, and the key? When I click hint it indicates this thing on the desk, but no matter what I do nothing seems to work. What do I do? Is it a glitch, and should I start the game over?

tori0611
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by tori0611 on Jan 31, 09 10:52 AM
before you start over, try this.. the handle opens the window...there is a sponge and bucket of water on the ledge
wet the sponge, use wet sponge to wipe the spot off the inside of the safe's door (large black spot)the combo is under there.

Moma_King
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Moma_King on Feb 10, 09 11:54 AM
I have downloaded this game 3 times but I can't get passed the start page . When I hit the start button it freezes up and won't go any farther.
Could you please help me?

Edited on 02/10/2009 at 11:54:55 AM PST

kwhel
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by kwhel on Feb 11, 09 2:10 PM
I loved this game. I was able to get thru most of it on my own but I did need the help of others in forum a few times. Really enjoyable.

folkdance
Lobster
Lobster
97 Posts

[Post New]by folkdance on Feb 13, 09 9:35 AM
Just downloaded the trial game and can't get out of the first room! Tried exiting and signing on as another player and that didn't work either. Have done everything I can in this room, called the lawyer, found the map and postcard pieces, clicked on everything and tried going upstairs. No way to move forward so will trash the game I guess.

[Post New]by alanhele on Feb 18, 09 8:22 AM
chessman wrote:stuck in smuggler cave can;t get out click and nothing happens

[Post New]by Grove42 on Feb 28, 09 8:54 AM
This game keeps locking up in the same place. I have even deleted players and started over twice. I get to the lawyers office, do everthing there, and go to the bank. I can not get in the bank and when I go to back to the lawyers office, the document is on his desk and the pen is gone. Hint says I'm all done.

[Post New]by Grove42 on Feb 28, 09 9:21 AM
Tried again, same thing. Received this: Error:Access violation at 0x0047c386 (tried to read from 0x00000000) program terminated.

[Post New]by beckyd60 on Mar 22, 09 6:12 PM
kwhel wrote:I loved this game. I was able to get thru most of it on my own but I did need the help of others in forum a few times. Really enjoyable.

Go to: