Where do I find...?

[Post New]by Hnk0825 on Sep 20, 11 10:05 PM
Can anyone please tell me where the sharp sickle is? To cut loose the undead monkey? I downloaded on my ipad and at first I thought it was error from my iPad so I started over but i guess it wasn't my iPad... I am stuck on here for so long!!! Please help me injoy this game 'till the end!

WazaW
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

Re:Where do I find...?

[Post New]by WazaW on Sep 26, 11 2:58 AM
I'm with you! Have got to the same stage. Have taped the whole screen and can't find it - help!!! Am also using a iPad. Regards w

[Post New]by Samw1se on Mar 27, 12 4:18 PM
I'm in the Dark Swamp, trying to find the last nut. Hint tells me the nut is in the area of the swinging skeleton's head, but I simply can't find it. It's the last thing I need to clear this level. Plz help!

Mike

LizzieK
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,190 Posts

[Post New]by LizzieK on Mar 27, 12 4:25 PM
Samw1se wrote:I'm in the Dark Swamp, trying to find the last nut. Hint tells me the nut is in the area of the swinging skeleton's head, but I simply can't find it. It's the last thing I need to clear this level. Plz help!

Mike

You have to swing the skeleton to be able to grab the nut. I have tried to find the best place to click on the skeleton to get it to swing the most. I experimented with several places. It seems to me that if you click on one shoulder then the other and alternate back and forth between clicking on the shoulders, that works the best. It works best if you follow the shoulders and click when they are at the far point of the outward swing. Then move the cursor and click at the far point of the other shoulders outward swing. You should be able to see the nut behind the hat after several swings. It is a regular brown nut that you can eat. And since you are swinging the shoulders, the nut will be easier to grab. Good luck!

[Post New]by sassykitty1324 on Apr 12, 12 12:47 PM
behind the monkeys cage use the pull chain and grab before cage drops

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

Re:Where do I find...?-a way to light the candle at the village.

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Jun 1, 12 11:09 AM
I am at the entrance to the village. I need a way to light the candle. Any suggestions?

In Cannibal's king cave I cannot find --part of duck. please help

[Post New]by edmund52 on May 13, 13 1:36 PM
LizzieK wrote:
Samw1se wrote:I'm in the Dark Swamp, trying to find the last nut. Hint tells me the nut is in the area of the swinging skeleton's head, but I simply can't find it. It's the last thing I need to clear this level. Plz help!

Mike

You have to swing the skeleton to be able to grab the nut. I have tried to find the best place to click on the skeleton to get it to swing the most. I experimented with several places. It seems to me that if you click on one shoulder then the other and alternate back and forth between clicking on the shoulders, that works the best. It works best if you follow the shoulders and click when they are at the far point of the outward swing. Then move the cursor and click at the far point of the other shoulders outward swing. You should be able to see the nut behind the hat after several swings. It is a regular brown nut that you can eat. And since you are swinging the shoulders, the nut will be easier to grab. Good luck!

Go to: