mystery legends beauty and the beast

[Post New]by phunnybunnie on Sep 21, 11 12:21 PM
yikes, help. i can not get the 'guage' to work properly. the strategy guide shows how it is suppose to look, but i have tried and tried. what is the trick?
thanx fishies

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:mystery legends beauty and the beast

[Post New]by ShazPG on Sep 21, 11 2:18 PM
Which gauge? There are several.

If you mean the one to clear the smoke out of the blacksmith's shop, highlight below to reveal:
----------------------------------------------------
If you don't have the needle yet, go get it - it's in the cottage, in the book on the floor in front of the dragon chest
drag needle to 40, press left button
drag needle to 10, press middle button
drag needle to 20, press right button

----------------------------------------------------

Re:mystery legends beauty and the beast-guage in blacksmith's

[Post New]by phunnybunnie on Sep 21, 11 3:34 PM
yes, that's the one. can't get the guage correct. hummm.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Sep 21, 11 3:57 PM
Select the text between the two lines in my post above, and it will tell you how to do the puzzle

[Post New]by phunnybunnie on Sep 22, 11 12:36 PM
that does no work.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Sep 22, 11 2:37 PM
Are you actually reading my solution? Are you saying the solution doesn't work, or that you can't read it?

With the needle attached to the gauge, you click on the tip of the needle to drag it around. Drag it to the correct number and press the correct button, 3 times, to solve the puzzle. The "correct button", by the way, is the correct button on the gauge, not the mouse button ... just in case I've given you that idea

If you can't get it to work and you don't want to skip, PM me your email address and I'll send you some images that should help

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 2:37:56 PM PST

[Post New]by Foxfyre on Sep 22, 11 4:51 PM
I can't move the characters in the toy display case to switch in the correct boxes. They will not move!!! Strategy says there are no more moves to make in this area. I still have gears to collect. What wrong with this picture?

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

[Post New]by ShazPG on Sep 22, 11 6:20 PM
Hi Foxfyre, you need to find the two toys that are missing from the display case and put them back, before it will let you make any swaps.

One comes from another puzzle in the toy shop, and one comes from the place where the beast is waiting.

[Post New]by Srszee on Feb 12, 13 8:35 PM
Can't get birdseed to work on bird house. Strategy guide just says put birdseed on birdhouse. I've tried every which way & location--nothing works.

Go to: