bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Slot Quest: Under the Sea forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Slot Quest: Under the Sea forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Slot Quest: Under the Sea players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Welcome to Slot Quest: Under the Sea forum

[Post New]by kiririah on Apr 4, 12 2:58 PM
bfgFlounder wrote:Welcome to Slot Quest: Under the Sea forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Slot Quest: Under the Sea players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Hi I am having the same problem that many others are having with the 3 slot machine challange of 55 wins in 10 minutes. Is there a solution for this. I have been trying this nightly for about 3 weeks and can't get it. The bonus fishing take up approx 1 min 6 sec. to complete which takes up so much time. I have reached level 5 which gives more bonus rounds (ugh). Please help

Re:Welcome to Slot Quest: Under the Sea forum

[Post New]by Love2Ride2245 on Jul 10, 12 4:33 PM
It took 20 minutes to download this game. When it finally finished it said my 60 minute trial period is over. What's up with that?

Go to: