bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 11 12:05 AM
Welcome to Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor Collector's Edition forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor Collector's Edition players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Mystery of the Ancients: Lockwood Manor Collector's Edition forum

[Post New]by dsabin on Sep 22, 11 9:30 PM
Downloaded the game and a couple of minutes into it got a blue screen, thought maybe was having issues and rebooted and tried playing the game again and got a blue screen. Not my computer as I just had it diagnosed etc for the same thing and everything came out fine with hardware and software. No viruses. Could there be a bug in the game?

[Post New]by crescentallat on Sep 23, 11 5:56 PM
I had the same problem as Sea Anemone. Installed and deleted several times over 2 days. Seems to be a problem with the game.

franroe
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by franroe on Sep 24, 11 10:34 AM
at first I have trouble getting it to work, but it works, it drags some but playable at this time. as long as it doesnt keep dragging or lock up I wont ask for a refund
fran roe

mkubrat1
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by mkubrat1 on Sep 27, 11 4:45 PM
The second ladder rung by the greenhouse is lying on the ground and all I get is the magnifying glass when I mouse over it. I can't pick it up. Any ideas?

[Post New]by graygame on Oct 2, 11 3:00 PM
Game very glitchy, but fun. I need to get an object from the wall on the second floor, but I can only walk past, not use magnifyer. Help.

[Post New]by soquelcalifornia on Oct 7, 11 12:39 PM
Played for 25 minutes (slow even on my MacBook Pro), and then stopped to do other stuff. Now it will NOT open again. Crashes and crashes and crashes.

MacBook Pro, OS 10.6.8, plenty of RAM and hard drive space.

[Post New]by kerea1 on Oct 30, 11 6:04 PM
I keep getting an error 0x009B65F3 when i try to load the game. I have reinstalled it several times and it lets me play it but if i close it and come back i get same error. I tried reloading Game Manager like they said and now it wont play at all. Please let me know what to do to fix this or i can just get money back. This is irratating so lets fix this issue.Thanks

[Post New]by timetravel on Nov 13, 11 3:23 PM
i got this game a month ago and it won;t load. i cant play it what should i do?

[Post New]by mysebastian1 on Nov 13, 11 4:11 PM
can't get no where with this game now it says--ERROR access violation at 0x009b65f3 (tried to read from 0x000000000)program terminated. Can I get it reinstalled or I don't know whats to do ,we even tried it on the computer in the front and problems problems and so I just tried it on my laptop again and no way please help thank you virginia horwedel

[Post New]by timetravel on Mar 11, 12 8:21 AM
game shows errors wont work

[Post New]by timetravel on Mar 11, 12 8:22 AM
game shows errors wont work

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Mar 11, 12 3:40 PM
Hi timetravel,

If you're still having troubles getting this game to run properly, please get in touch with our Tech Support team, and our reps will be happy to offer you some troubleshooting steps that are specific to your system.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

[Post New]by Zanhar on Jun 5, 12 1:37 AM
I was going to buy this game, as I am a super HOG player. I thought I would check to see how others thought about this game, and I am glad I did. Think I will miss buying this...even if it IS only $6.95...

Sherry

[Post New]by treejimbo on Jun 5, 12 5:15 PM
Had problem installing and now it will not load. Just refund my money, please.

Go to: