cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

widescreen???

[Post New]by cbtx on Sep 22, 11 1:01 AM
Another game that offers the w/s option but when selected does absolutely nothing. I have a 15.6" monitor and this game on full or w/s only offers the fullscreen with the usual black bars. I wonder why the w/s option is offered if it doesn't deliver. Anybody else see this?

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 1:02:26 AM PST

Sniet
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:wjdescreen???

[Post New]by Sniet on Sep 22, 11 1:03 AM
I _un_marked wildescreen and now there are no more black bars.

cbtx
Stingray
Stingray
5,030 Posts

Re:widescreen???

[Post New]by cbtx on Sep 22, 11 1:10 AM
Sniet----I tried what you suggested----no luck, but thanks.

stavvi
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

widescreen???

[Post New]by stavvi on Sep 22, 11 1:12 AM
cbtx wrote:Another game that offers the w/s option but when selected does absolutely nothing. I have a 15.6" monitor and this game on full or w/s only offers the fullscreen with the usual black bars. I wonder why the w/s option is off

ered if it doesn't deliver. Anybody else see this?

Yes, I have the same problem - plus this is another game that doesn't save my profile!!!!

goddess280653
Guppy
Guppy
141 Posts

[Post New]by goddess280653 on Sep 22, 11 1:56 AM
Yep I have widescreen and it doesn't work for me either - whether widescreen option is checked or not ????

bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 11 2:46 AM
Hi everyone!

It sounds like the widescreen option isn't working for a few fishies. You may want to see if an update to one of the components needed to play our games might help. Here is a help article with more information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still is giving you trouble after completing those steps, please get in touch with our Tech Support and one of our reps will be more than happy to work on this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgFlounder

Go to: