bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Post any Slot Quest: Under the Sea technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 11 1:57 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Frequent Crashing of Game
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team. The forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly. If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

*Please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

crkey
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:Post any Slot Quest: Under the Sea technical issues here only

[Post New]by crkey on Sep 22, 11 10:34 AM
[b] The only problem I had so far, is- how do I exit from the machine to go back to the main menu without cashing out?

recliner24
Salmon
Salmon
2,957 Posts

[Post New]by recliner24 on Sep 22, 11 1:07 PM
Downloaded game this morning, did some errands and got home turned computer on, went to the game manager and my time was up for demo. No try, No buy........How do I get to demo it now? Guess I won't get the answer here so I'll have to go the long way. Through help or Cust. Svc.

Just realized that posting about a game &/or it's tech issues is just to inform fishies whats going on and it's not going to get help at this thread............

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 1:09:41 PM PST

BigTfromAV
Guppy
Guppy
139 Posts

[Post New]by BigTfromAV on Sep 22, 11 1:50 PM
Downloaded game today - went to play with 60 minutes remaining and when it went into the game it said "thank you for trying the demo - to continue to play please purchase" - huh?! I had 60 minutes left. I give up.

havasulady
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by havasulady on Sep 22, 11 3:59 PM
BigTfromAV wrote:Downloaded game today - went to play with 60 minutes remaining and when it went into the game it said "thank you for trying the demo - to continue to play please purchase" - huh?! I had 60 minutes left. I give up.

It seems to be a universal problem Fishes.
I was also thanked for playing the demo that ended with me never even getting into the game.
Too bad, sure would enjoy a unique SLOTS game.

dachawawa
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by dachawawa on Sep 22, 11 8:42 PM
Really wanted to try this, but when the game loads, the cursor won't move and I wind up losing time trying to get it fixed. What's the deal lately? Seems like every game I try has issues.

Well, I uninstalled and reinstalled the trial and still nothing. I can't even get it off the "BigFish" intro screen without going into my task manager. I give up. I'm about to cancel my membership. What's the use of paying for something that just won't work?

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 8:55:16 PM PST

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Sep 23, 11 12:38 AM
Hello to dachawawa and all new fish here! Welcome to the pond!

I'm sorry to hear your having trouble playing this and other games. Being a member is worth it, you just have to make use of the help resources here. Simply posting here won't get your problem resolved.

First I'd suggest you should try running Dr. Felix (its on the support page and the FAQ tells you how to send the report in) and send the report into customer service. Trust me its really easy to do and can solve many problems. Has excellent customer service and tech support, they go the extra mile to help all their members! I'm sure they can help you get the games you want to play running.

As for this series, I know a lot of fish have trouble running it. That is rare for the games here, but I'm guessing there may be some minor software/graphics driver updates needed to play it. I don't think many play these games and even fewer send in Dr. Felix reports, so that could be why they aren't getting fixed as fast as say the HOG/TM/M3s most fish like. Again running Dr. Felix is the only way can fix a game so all can play it.

They are good quality slot games, PhantomEFX is the developer and I own almost all their larger slot games (these seem to be smaller games from the slots made from their past ones) so I'll wait to pick them up as DDs for now since I like the games I have from them. However if this is your thing, this would be a good intro to them and its worth it to try to fix your issues to play them. As slot games go they are the best! Like the ERS/ MCF HOGs, of slot games. I suggest the same for anyone wanting to play them, the more Dr.Felix reports sent in, the faster they can fix it! I and most fish rarely have any trouble playing or getting the games (and trials) to run. But you do, just contact them for help.. just click the green over there>>>>>

I promise you'll be happy with their wonderful CS/Tech Support team, they are the best I've ever experienced from any company!

I hope you get your problems resolved quickly. Be sure to add BFG to your email address, so you get their emails. You will get a conformation email as soon as you send it in and they do reply fast..a day or 2 is the most I've ever had to wait. Usually its the same day, if its a weekday.

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 09/23/2011 at 12:42:34 AM PST

[Post New]by ladyjane777 on Sep 23, 11 5:39 AM
resolution change occurred to the screen and shifted the game to one side it was only showing half the game on the screen.

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Sep 23, 11 11:15 AM
Keep getting error message when playing in a challenge mode. Box appears with this on it, "Sound Error" then continues with this, Error: ./assests/Sfx/FailChallenge.ogg': Unable to open file. After this occurs, the game just freezes up and the only way to end is to open task manager and end. Anyone else having this problem? It's getting frustrating to get that far to have this happen.

Edited on 09/23/2011 at 2:14:31 PM PST

bfgArnoStyx
Stingray
Stingray
5,877 Posts

[Post New]by bfgArnoStyx on Sep 23, 11 2:19 PM
Hello everyone,

For those of you unable to play the Trial Version after downloading it, please take a look at the following help article; scroll to the bottom of the help article to the "Why has the trial period expired?" section:

Download a Trial Game

elijah5, you may want to see if an update to your video card might help with the sound. Here is a help article with that information:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you have already perused the help articles, or are continuing to have troubles after going through these steps, please get in touch with Tech Support so that our reps can help resolve any issues you're seeing. Thank you.

-bfgArnoStyx

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Sep 23, 11 4:09 PM
To bfg ArnoStyx,
I have sound with the game and it works just fine. Didn't have an issue until I played the challenge game on the third slot machine "Under the Sea" and challenge is in Fishin Fortune, it happens every time at end of a bonus game. My drivers and sound cards are all up to date and this is the only game I have issues with.

Edited on 09/24/2011 at 9:13:38 AM PST

[Post New]by WiccanWoman530 on Sep 24, 11 10:03 PM
elijah5 wrote:To bfg ArnoStyx,
I have sound with the game and it works just fine. Didn't have an issue until I played the challenge game on the third slot machine "Under the Sea" and challenge is in Fishin Fortune, it happens every time at end of a bonus game. My drivers and sound cards are all up to date and this is the only game I have issues with.

Uh oh! Fishing Fortune's bonus rounds locked up for a lot of people when it was in another game. The fix was downloading a codec pack (patch) and its online ...but I'm not sure of it will work with the BFG version though?? Y'all really need to run a Dr.Felix report and send it into over there>>>>>>>>>

I know everyone posting is fairly new here (Welcome to our pond!! ) ....but FYI you can't just post here and expect things to be fixed like magic. If no one sends in s to not much can get done and this is not a really popular game here for some reason. At any rate s are how fixes happen! If you just want another game that works they will help you with that too. No need to worry. No matter what will make it right! Good Luck to all!

Happy Gaming!

Edited on 09/24/2011 at 10:04:31 PM PST

elijah5
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,225 Posts

[Post New]by elijah5 on Sep 25, 11 10:39 AM
Thanks for the response. I am going to send in a Dr. Felix report as this has happened before with another one of the slot quest games. I sent one in then and will again. Thank you for the advice.

[Post New]by hookedonHOG on Sep 28, 11 6:20 PM
I have played all machines but it takes all my stats off for one machine cant earn the achievements for bonus game play and 1500 winning spins when it shows that i have played 0 bonus games and o winning spins

[Post New]by JCROM777 on Sep 28, 11 11:54 PM
Also getting the sound error message while playing this game.
1st time I have had a problem with a bigfish game.

[Post New]by MyTimeOut on Oct 3, 11 7:12 AM
The bonus round win is not registering. I've closed and reopened the program, cleared cache, etc. Nothing has helped. I have also checked for updates but haven't found any. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks!

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Oct 3, 11 7:41 AM
MyTimeOut wrote:The bonus round win is not registering. I've closed and reopened the program, cleared cache, etc. Nothing has helped. I have also checked for updates but haven't found any. Any assistance would be most appreciated. Thanks!
Please use the green envelope on the right to let Customer Support know.

[Post New]by anitafelix on Oct 12, 11 3:39 AM
elijah5 wrote:Keep getting error message when playing in a challenge mode. Box appears with this on it, "Sound Error" then continues with this, Error: ./assests/Sfx/FailChallenge.ogg': Unable to open file. After this occurs, the game just freezes up and the only way to end is to open task manager and end. Anyone else having this problem? It's getting frustrating to get that far to have this happen.

I have the same problem, and i think it´s a bug, but i try to help in customer support.
If the problem resolved i give you the answer.

[Post New]by Hot25Sass1 on Nov 5, 11 10:40 PM
elijah5 wrote:Keep getting error message when playing in a challenge mode. Box appears with this on it, "Sound Error" then continues with this, Error: ./assests/Sfx/FailChallenge.ogg': Unable to open file. After this occurs, the game just freezes up and the only way to end is to open task manager and end. Anyone else having this problem? It's getting frustrating to get that far to have this happen.
Same here, and I don't know how to do Dr. Felix report! I'd like to talk to a rep., but can't find a phone number. HELP!!!!!!!

Edited on 11/05/2011 at 10:44:40 PM PST

[Post New]by bebop22 on Nov 24, 11 9:27 AM
have downloaded game over 20 times but can not play will not download what can i do to play my game

Go to: