bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Reviews for Slot Quest: Under the Sea

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 11 2:00 AM
Hi Fishies!

What do you think of Slot Quest: Under the Sea? We value your reviews, as do many of the other fishies in our pond, so feel free to post your thoughts about the game in this thread! You can also add a note stating if you played the trial or full version and how far you have gotten in the game so other players can get more out of your review!

Remember, a lot of people who will be reading this thread will have never played the game before. If you are posting spoilers, be sure to include SPOILER ALERT at the top of your post.

For discussions other than your general feedback on this game you can create a new discussion in the game forum and if you are experiencing technical issues, be sure to swim over to the support thread here.

Happy gaming!

bfgFlounder

Leanda1
Clownfish
Clownfish
513 Posts

Re:Reviews for Slot Quest: Under the Sea

[Post New]by Leanda1 on Sep 24, 11 1:04 PM
I liked it as slot games go. Had some cute "bonus" features. JMHO

Lean

[Post New]by JCROM777 on Sep 28, 11 11:12 PM
Getting an error code for sound during playing the 1st slot machine.
1st time I have had a problem with a bigfish game.

Kebbielebbie
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Kebbielebbie on Oct 10, 11 7:15 PM
I love Slot Games and I couldn't get this one to work...

[Post New]by jws915 on Nov 6, 11 2:29 PM
You have 4 requests for help with the 55 spin in ten minutes during the fishin fortune slot machine. This is the first challenge we can't get through. I enjoy your games, but am unhappy with this problem. Its not worth purchasing the games, if they can not be completed. Please give us a back door or hint to bypassing this level. I have enjoyed all the slot games until this one, at this point. These games are for enjoyment, not frustration. We pay to have fun!!! Please respond with a resonable solution. Thanks!!

[Post New]by barnumbaily1 on Sep 28, 12 3:02 PM
I like to play off of several sites and I downloaded this game off of ****.com in general good site as well but this game I've been stuck on 5 symbols in a payline for 2 days now and my payout averages suck. I will not download this game again because it is also boring

Go to: