bratzgram
Clownfish
Clownfish
634 Posts

No items in the item list!!!!

[Post New]by bratzgram on Sep 22, 11 4:31 AM
The first hidden object scene was a bit difficult. The scene came up as did a place for the list of items. There were no words on the list though. I did manage to find all the items buy just clicking on different things and a line would appear as if it were scratching an item off.

Re:No items in the item list!!!!

[Post New]by gamegal2010 on Sep 22, 11 6:28 AM
Same exact thing happened to me too.... Shame cause it looked like a great game..i think i will try to reinstall and give it another try...hope it works

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

Re:No items in the item list!!!!

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Sep 22, 11 2:17 PM
Hi fishies,

If uninstalling and reinstalling your game doesn't do the trick, you may want to see if there are any updates available for your video card drivers. You can learn more about how to do this in the following help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If your game still isn't displaying properly after completing those steps, please contact Tech Support and one of our reps will be happy to take a closer look at this with you.

Also, since we already have a thread in this Game Forum dedicated to technical issues, I'll be locking this one to keep things tidy in here, but please feel free to re-post your issue HERE.

Hope this helps!

-bfgHondo

Edited on 09/22/2011 at 2:17:40 PM PST

Go to: